Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Caros said:
Just a quick heads up for anyone who wants to try to link anyone into my character.

Wi-Fi, Jemal suggested to me that we might be well set off knowing each other. Both of us have been in the school ages by comparison, and our powers are somewhat complimentry. Just a thought =)

Also, Alchemist is somewhat of a ladies man with a string of ex's. Anyone who'd like to play one... *laugh* Yeah, you get it ^_^;
This is satisfactory to me. :) [knowing each other, not being one of your ex's]

Sorry all, I have no internet Sun-Tues as I just moved and can only get online at my home "office" that's in my old house. That should change in about 20 days.

Jemal

Adventurer
Shayuri - Not at all. the only X-men who are Omega are Iceman and Pheonix, and there's only about a half-dozen others. Do you consider Professor X 'hobbled'?

Until you have unlimited control over water, you're not omega.

Also of note, Alchemist has been erroneously labelled as an Omega, but he's not. He doesn't, for example, have the ability to change the chemical composition of something he's modifying, and since his power is transmutation, that means he doesn't control ALL of it's aspects...
yet.

Just like Calypso.

drothgery - Hmm, wadayaknow, total defense IS a standard action... "instead of attacking, you can use your standard action to defend yourself... +4 ac"
Feel free to revise.

Imerak

First Post
Okay, I posted the revised Molly in the RG thread. Took me a while to find something to spend the extra points on. Hopefully you'll find someplace to squeeze me in soon.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
One thing's for sure... I'm not going to even attempted to make LLorona into an omega leveled life-force manipulator.. the thought of what might happen if she were to loose it would make M-day* look like a picnic (Although I do have to admit, being able to spontaneously create life would be kick ass).

*Thank god we are not on the main Marvel time line..

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Jemal said:
drothgery - Hmm, wadayaknow, total defense IS a standard action... "instead of attacking, you can use your standard action to defend yourself... +4 ac"
Feel free to revise.

Okay, that's my final answer :) (Quarterback's actions revised for a final time for this round).

Shayuri

First Post
Huh! I would have thought Xavier was Omega if Iceman was...but its all good. I see now I had an overly broad view of what Omega meant. Thanks for clearing that up!

drothgery

First Post
Since, as I said, I have very few ranks in Knowledge (comic lore)... is the Blob big enough to be considered Large or even Huge? I'm asking because Quarterback's normal combat tactics are based on teamwork effects and grappling (he's got improved pin and improved trip; he was the best athlete at his rather smallish and rather exclusive high school, so while he gathered more fame as a quarterback, he played safety on defense too, and so does know how to tackle), and he'd normally try a trip attack as a follow-on to the feint. But if that doesn't look like it'll work (because the Blob's too big or otherwise looks unusually stable), he may just slug the guy.

Victim

First Post
I'm not sure if Blob would be counted as Large (maybe), but he is supposed to be extremely heavy and nearly immoveable IIRC.

You could go for a foe swap. Eric might have an easier time hitting Sabretooth than Colossus, while the steel russian's strength should be able hurt the massive Blob.

Shayuri

First Post
If I recall right, Blob would almost certainly count as Large as far as pure mass goes. His powers would also make him all but immune to grapples, trips, etc...

But I shouldn't say more. He has weaknesses, but this is what the Danger Room is for...figuring things out on your own. :)

Jemal

Adventurer
Blob is about 6' tall and weighs several hundred pounds, IIRC. Hence, DENSITY. I rule Large sized simply by matter of Girth, and give him 4 ranks Growth.
IMMOVABILITY and Super-strength are his primary powers.
Also of note, he's withstood Gunfire, low-grade missiles, Explosives, and about 50/50 WOLVERINES CLAWS. Punch him in the face or loose yer hand.

Remove ads