Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Victim

First Post
Caros said:
And I have one feat left open. I can't get at the book right now, I'm thinking all out attack but I don't know how that interacts with tradeoffs and PL caps.

It doesn't, really. All Out Attack, Accurate Attack, Defensive Attack and Power Attack are all basically feats that manipulate tradeoffs rather than provide direct bonuses. All out and Defensive Attack are weird because they let you make tradeoffs between things that ordinarily don't get tradeoffs though.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
They are only really limited *IF* you are playing at low power levels and/or if you have a low attack/defense/damage bonus.

With that said, given Alchemist's insane +5 DC/-5 attack trade off, I don't see you having to worry too much if you get all out attack since at best/worst all you'll end up doing is negating your trade-off by using the feat.

Jemal

Adventurer
Allright, so I haven't updated yet as you've probably noticed. To be quite frank, I've been putting off the (Rather lengthy) Assembly post b/c I've been sick lately and truthfully didn't really feel like posting something so long. I'll do it when I get home from work tommorow (So probly in about 20 hours from this post).

Fangor, I'll be posting you IC response from Wolverine now, I need your response (Specifically whether/how you try to follow him, if you do so.)

Everybody else (Including new character), I'll assume you attend the Assembly unless you specifically post otherwise (Where/how/why you're skipping) before I post it tommorow night. So unless there's an IC post from you before I post the assembly in about 20 hours, you're at the assembly (with the exception of Fangor... you get a bit of extra time to post since you have an important decision to make and I'm not sure when you'll be available to post next).

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Knowing what I know about the X-men... I shudder when thinking about who could have copied the data given what Cyclops said. Off the bat I could think of 5 characters which we might be dealing with and all of them will make the situation pretty nasty.

Curse you lol!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
1). Cassandra Nova who is a genocidal maniac basically the genetic "evil" twin of Professor X.
2) Depending on the writer Mystique is able to copy retinal patterns. So she *might* have been able to break into the system... but thats a long shot.
3) Dark Beast (Beast from earth 616(?) otr which ever one the age of apocalypse happened on). He's like Himler and Beast rolled into one.
4) Malice who is a psychic (or digital) entity that possesses people.
5) Danger aka the Danger room itself (a long shot but in the comics it did become sentinent and tried to kill off the X-men).

Of course, theres always a chance of Mr. Sinister creating a clone and sending it our way or even a Skrull or two.. but no matter what, all the possibilities pretty much suck for the students.

Last edited:

Remove ads