Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

drothgery

First Post
Well, Eric's been quiet because I've been away from my computer for most of the weekend, yesterday, and probably will be today, and because we seemed to be talking about stuff that involves X-men lore that I don't know well (what I know of the X-men universe is from the movies, snippets of the old cartoon, and random chatter on ENWorld).

Jemal

Adventurer
well drothgery, as this is AU, there's not much you NEED to know. I've forgotten more X-men comic stuff than I currently know *L*. And when all else fails, ask Wiki. :) Or just respond how your character (who also probably knows very little about it) would respond. Heck, most of the conversation that's been going on has nothing to do with 'x-men lore'

Victim

First Post
IIRC, the SHIELD lore is pretty contradictory anyway, since it sometimes operates as a US agency, and other times a UN one. Maybe it's NATO to reconcile both the US dominant and international aspects.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jemal,

Just wondering, how *does* Nick Furry look in this universe? Does he look like the MU version, the Original James Bond-esque Ultimate version, David Hasselhoff, or Samuel L Jackson?

Victim

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
Jemal,

Just wondering, how *does* Nick Furry look in this universe? Does he look like the MU version, the Original James Bond-esque Ultimate version, David Hasselhoff, or Samuel L Jackson?

This question is of critical importance. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I wasn't too sure which "uniforms" he was talking about. But still, since Alchemist never said anything about it being closed, Miranda still thinks that Alchemist plan potentially is going to trade human life for mutant life (as far as innocent bystanders go).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases