Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Jemal

Adventurer
when you enter a new scene, your Hero Point total resets to it's normal. (You regain any spent, and loose any extras you may have had that weren't spent).
A new scene is exactly what it sounds like, a new scene after the current situation (different time/place)

Jemal

Adventurer
Updates for all!

Also, a special note to Victim - I am enjoying your roleplaying as Temper. I don't think I need to point out that my IC responses are not always my own views, or that I personally have no problems with you or your character, but I figure better safe than hurt feelings. :)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Whoa! How does a crit with a Trip attempt work? Spike is one lucky SOB! Another Crit! Too bad he only gets them when he doesn't actually attack, but goes for various other options...

Victim

First Post
Jemal said:
Updates for all!

Also, a special note to Victim - I am enjoying your roleplaying as Temper. I don't think I need to point out that my IC responses are not always my own views, or that I personally have no problems with you or your character, but I figure better safe than hurt feelings. :)

No problem. It's not like I agree with my character on all topics either. On the other hand, considering the way X-verse people and governments behave, maybe her ideas are more legitimate.

The point of the character in many ways is to generate conflict - so it's been fun playing her.

It's sort of tricky at points to strike a balance between her principled parts and her hard and dangerous ones though.

kirinke

First Post
Lol. Right now, Serena is being a typical teenager, trying to find her place in this new group, so she's quick to show her opinion and even quicker to figure out who is best to be on which side. Teens in my experience are mercenary little creatures. ;)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Drothery said:
OOC Note: Either the Hudson River and/or the Atlantic Ocean is not far from most of the New York City metro area. And although I don't know if there's a 'canon' location for Prof. Xavier's School for the Gifted, interstate 87 (which runs from NYC to Albany and connects with I-90 to the rest of the major upstate cities) parallels the Hudson. Just for reference.

According to X-men cannon, the school is located at 1401 Graymalkin Lane in Salem Center, New York. Luckily, this game isn't stuck in the main Marvel Universe time line because then we'd all be sitting in a pile of ash and rubble as a result of the school having been destroyed in a sentinel attack during the Messiah CompleX storyline.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases