Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Victim

First Post
Hmm... It looks like I'll gut and tweek Miranda's Bio-manipulation array to make her more of a ranged threat :D.

Jemal,
I'm thinking of giving Miranda a "any one character stat" type of drain, so would I have to give it a "Only effects living creatures" flaw, or would that be included on her "Bio-kinetic Manipulation" descripter?

If it's a Fort save, then most robots and objects will already be immune.

I don't think we made a new rogue's gallery.

kirinke

First Post
I like Tesseract better, since it plays off her real name. :)

Your choice of course. :cool:

Anyway, here is Serena Mark 2. I gave her an increased intelligence and wisdom, because I figure being linked to a very powerful AI might give one that, plus a few other things. I have 11 PP left to spend, on what I'm not sure. I think it'd be fun to play that out IC, as she learns just what it means to be a linked to Cerebro.

I've been mulling over why only very powerful Telepaths can link with Cerebro. I think it's because they're forcing their minds/abilities (via hero points or whatever) to do the same thing that a technopath does, basically, most telepaths aren't strong enough to force their minds to comprehend the mental-structure of a machine/AI. Technopaths do it naturally.

Serena Mark 2
[sblock]
Character Name..... Electrica (Nickname, Sparks, Sparky)
Concept.................. Electricity Controller
Quotation................ Electricity hurts. Alot.
Real Name..............Serena Weaver
Identity.................... Secret
Hero/Villain..............Hero

Origin..............Mutant
Allegiance.......Good, Family, Friends
Motivation.......Acceptance, Responsibility

Gender..........female
Age...............15
Height ...........5ft 6inches tall
Weight..........Slender, graceful
Hair..............black
Eyes.............Vibrant Green

Occupation................Student
First Appearance.......The House that Xavier Built
Nationality..................USA
Ethnicity.....................Caucasian
PL/PP: 13/200

ABILITIES
Str:...... 15 (+2)
Dex:.... 16 (+3)
Con:.... 12 (+1)
Int:...... 20 (+5)
Wis:.... 16 (+3)
Cha:.... 16(+3)
PP SPENT 35

SAVES
FORT............... 1 base + 5 pp= +06
REFL................3 base + 5 pp= +08
WILL................ 3 base + 8 pp= +11
TOUGH............ 1 + 12 (Electrical Shield) = 13
PP SPENT: 18

Defense.........+5........(10 pp Spent)
Attack:............+5........(10 pp Spent)
Ranged Attack: +8
TOTAL PP SPENT: 20

Initative: +3 +4 feat bonus = +7
Hero Points: +1 +1luck feat =+2

FEATS
Judo (Accurate attack, defensive attack, improved disarm, improved grab, improved pin, improved trip, stunning attack, takedown attack.)
Improved Initative +1.
Ranged attack Bonus +8
Ultimate Effort: Fortitude Save.
Luck Bonus +1
Jack of all trades
Attractive (Males)
PP SPENT: 20

Serena has grown up on army bases around the world, she's met a lot of people, who have taught her many different things, some of which her parents would probably not like her to know. She has also been taught to never give up or give in. In other words, she's incredibly stubborn, which applies to both her willpower and her ability to stay conscious and push herself further, when others would welcome unconsciousness.

SKILLS
(+11) ACROBATICS.........................(3 dex mod +8 rank).......... 2 pp spent
(+11/+15) BLUFF..............................(3 cha mod +8 rank)...........2 pp spent
(+13) COMPUTERS......................... (5 int mod +8 rank).......... 2 pp spent
(+11/+15) DIPLOMANCY................(3 cha mod +8 rank).... ..... 2 pp spent
(+11) ESCAPE ARTIST....................(3 dex mod +8 rank).......... 2 pp spent
(+11) Concentration...........................(3 wis mod +8 rank)...........2 pp spent
PERFORM
-String instruments..... 1 cha mod + 4............... 1 pp spent

KNOWLEDGE
(+13) -Current Events...........(5 int mod +8 rank).................2 pp spent
(+13) -Earth Sciences...........(5 int mod +8 rank).................2 pp spent
(+13) -Tactics.....................(5 int mod +8 rank)).................2 pp spent
(+13) -Popular Culture...........(5 int mod +8 rank).................2 pp spent
(+13) -Streetwise.................(5 int mod +8 rank)...............2 pp spent
(+13) -Technology................(5 int mod +8 rank)...............2 pp spent
PP SPENT 25

LANGUAGES
-English (default)
-Japanese
-Mandarin Chinese
-Greek
-Egyptian
-Italian
-German
-Spanish
-American Sign Language
PP SPENT 2

INDEPENDANT POWERS
Electrical Shield...................(Force Field) +12..........................12pp spent
Flight 5..............................(Platform, arc Riding -1 pp).............09pp spent
Regeneration 5....................(Recovery Bonus)..........................05pp spent
Regeneration 3....................(Recovery Rate bruised 3)...............03pp spent
PP SPENT: 29

Because of her electric nature, she is able to use the natural electrcity generated within her to accelerate her healing in some process not fully understood.

ELECTRICAL POWER ARRAY........... RANK 15
Ball Lightning............... Rank 13 ranged burst Area Damage
Electrical blast............. Rank 11 Precise, selective, split, indirect
Dazzle........................ Rank 11
Drain Electricity............ Rank 7
Electrical Aura.............. Rank 7, Selective
Electrical Stun.............. Rank 7, Selective, Precise
Machine Control............ Rank 15
Machine Animation......... Rank 15
Confuse....................... Rank 14 (Reversable)
Datalink........................ Rank 15 (Cyberspace Rank 14)
PP SPENT: 40

Equipment:
Clothes
Costume
Metal-cloth Disk she uses as a platform to help her 'fly'

HISTORY
Hiya. Well. My name's Serena Weaver, but most folks call me Sparky or Sparks for short on account of me being able to generate and control electricity. Y'know the one liner about an electrical personality? Heh. Well that's me.

It all started a few years ago when me and my lil bro Darien were walking back to the base one night. I think I was around twelve at the time and my brother was nine. Brother's are such pains.... Anyway we were jumped by these guys, gang bangers really and I got scared because these guys were gonna hurt us bad since we didn't have any money on us. I started to tingle like crazy, it felt kinda like when your foot is asleep and waking up, but all over. It was freaky....

And when they started to close in with knives and guns, there was this bright flash of electricity that stunned them pretty good, letting me and Darien escape. We ran like heck for the base.... Did I tell you my parents are both Marines? So no jokes about mama wearing army boots. That'll getcha a black eye or a bride of Frankenstein hairdo. Marines are way tougher than Army Rangers.

Well, since then I've been practicing. I think I'm pretty good now, but when Xavier sent some folks down to talk to me, I kinda realized it'd be nice not to have to hide what I am, so I wouldn't be used as a lab rat or stoned or something. So I agreed to come. Lookit this, my bro made it for me, it's a metallic cloth disk. When I electrify it, I can fly on it. Not to shabby huh? [/sblock]

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Magneto and his thugs made a mistake... a grave mistake. As a resut of the Brotherhood's unrelenting attacks on the school and the death of one of Miranda's best friends, Miranda decided to step onto the path towards becoming a Femme Fatale.

Major Changes:
  • Justice (Vengeance) is now one of Miranda's Motivations (Magneto is going down!).
  • Con 14, Improved Fort and Will saves.
  • All femme fatales need Attractive 2 (Lucky Pyro), a favorite attack (her death touch), and some gear.
  • Every power in Miranda's BioKinetic Array has been upgraded. Each of her attacks are now ranged (Min. 15 ft).
  • Miranda lost her "Poke-float" and her lesser tk power and now has a reduced Ranged Strength 15 TK power.

[sblock]
Identity: (La) Llorona
Height: 5’9
Weight: 135 lb.
Hair: shoulder-length, wavy, raven colored.
Eyes: Dark Amber.
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Latino
Place of Birth: San Diego, California

Allegiance: Xavier Institute, Family, Friends
Motivations: Justice (Vengeance), Recognition

First Appearance: Mutant High: Issue #1, The House that Xavier Built

ABILITIES:
Str 12 (+1) Dex 18 (+4) Con 14 (+2) Int 14 (+2) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 20 (+5)

SAVING THROWS:
Toughness +6/+5 (+3/+2 unarmored), Fortitude +5 (3+2), Reflexes +9 (5+4), Will +5 (4+1)

COMBAT:
Base Attack +4 (range +4, melee +4, grapple +4, Death Touch +6), Base Defense +10 (Defense 20, flatfooted 15), Initiative +4

SKILLS:
Acrobatics 8 (+12), Bluff 5 (+10/+18), Concentration 2 (+3), Diplomacy 4 (+9/+17) Disguise 5 (+10), Knowledge (Popular Culture) 3 (+5), Language 1 (Native English, Spanish), Notice 3 (+4), Performance (Acting) 5 (+10), Performance (Dance) 8 (+13), Profession (Actor) 2 (+3), Sense motive 3 (+4), Search +1 (+2), Stealth 6 (+10)

FEATS:
Attractive 2, Distract 1 (Bluff), Equipment 1, Fascination 1 (Performance), Quick Change, Taunt, Wealth
Fighting Style: Accurate Attack, Acrobatic Bluff, Attack Focus 1 (Death Touch), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 1, Evasion 1, Move-by Action, Uncanny Dodge 1 (Hearing)
Bonus: Luck (Rank 1 As Per OOC post 151 )

POWERS:
Insubstantial 4 [26pp]
Alteration, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Permanent (Insubstantial), Sustained (Materialization); Affected by Electricity. PF: Innate; Extras: Duration: Continuous (+1), Materialize (+1, Sustained); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
• AP: Insubstantial 4 (Affects Others) [25pp]
Alteration, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Sustained; Affected by Electricity. PF: Progression 1 (2 Others); Extras: Affects Others
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Invisibility [7pp]
Concealment (normal vision) 2, Free Action, Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; PF: Close Range, Innate, Selective; Extras: Continuous (+1); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Flight 4 [8pp]
Movement, Move Action (active), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; 100mph; Extras: Continuous (+1); Flaws: Permanent (-1)
LINKED TO INSUBSTANTIAL: Immunity 2 [2pp]
Defense, No Action (passive), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; Save: None; Suffocation (no need to breath)

Bio-kinesis Array: Life Control 6 [36pp]
Array (Nauseate), Standard Action, Perception Range, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude; Extras: Affects Corporeal;
• AP: Bio-Empathic Assault: Emotion Control 10 [30pp]
Sensory (mental), Standard Action (active), Perception Range, Duration: Sustained; Save: Fortitude (staged); Extras: Affects Corporeal, Alternate Save (Fortitude, +0)
• Bio-Kinetic Reaver: Damage 12 [28pp]
Bio-kinetic Energy Whip Attack, Standard Action (active), Touch Range, Duration: Instant; Save: Toughness (stage); PF: Extended Reach 4 (20 feet); Extras: Affects Corporeal, Vampiric; Flaws: Limited (Targets Living creatures)
• AP: Death Touch 10 [30pp]
Drain Constitution, Standard Action, Touch Range, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude (staged); PF: Extend Reach 3 (15 feet), Incurable, Slow fade 6 (1 day); Extra: Effects Corporeal;
• AP: Healing Touch 5 [27pp]
Alteration, Full Action (active), Touch Range, Duration: Instant; Save: Fortitude (harmless); PF: Persistent, Stabilize; Extras: Affects Corporeal, Restoration, Total;
• AP: Fatigue 7 [30pp]
Fatigue Attack, Standard Action, Ranged, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude (Staged); PF: Incurable, Sedation; Extras: Affects Corporeal
• AP: Bio-kinetic Disruption 6 [29pp]
Drain (Any one ability score); Standard Action, Ranged, Duration: Instant (lasting); Save: Fortitude (staged); PF: Incurable, Slow Fade 5 (5 Hours); Extra: Effects Corporeal, Range (+1)

Life-Force Detection: Super Senses 14 [11pp]
Sensory, None (Passive), Personal Range, Duration: Continuous; New mental sense; Detect Life-Force and Detect Physical Condition (both ranged), Accurate, Acute, Extended Range (1,000 ft.), Penetrate Concealment, Radius; Drawbacks: Reduced Range (Penetrate Concealment within 2 Increments, -2), Noticeable (eyes glow eerily)

La Llorona's Life-Force Detection power allows her to detect the bio-kinetic energy (life force) of a living individual/organism. Although this super sense is mental, La Llorona is able to perceive life-force in a visual and almost tactile manner. La Llorona's eyes glow faintly with green bio-kinetic energy when she uses this ability.

Telekinesis 3 [9pp]
Move Object, Standard Action, Range, Duration: Sustained; Effective Strength 15 PF: Precise; Extras: Affects Corporeal Flaws: Reduced Range -1

Costume: Protection 3 [2pp]
Defense, No Action (passive), Personal Range, Duration: Permanent; Save: None; Drawbacks: Noticeable
La Llorona's costume consists of a dark gray and black bodice/corset, a full-length side-slit skirt (often replaced by a pair of skin-tight pants), thigh-length boots, and a pair of long black gloves.

EQUIPMENT: Cell Phone (Camera, PDA), Costume, Clothes, Disguise Kit, Laptop Computer

DRAWBACKS: None
HERO POINTS: 2
TRADE OFFS: -2 Toughness/ +2 Defense
COMPLICATIONS: Fame

Abilities 30pp + Skills/Feats 28pp + Powers 101pp + Combat/saves 40pp – Drawbacks 0 = 200

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
Should we be upgrading our characters immediately, after the next scene wraps up, or at some later time?

Hmm, 200 pp. That gives us what, +13 or +14 pp? Upgrade attack array: 3 points. Beginner's Luck: 1. Defense +1 2. Upgrade the attack focus: ranged I bought last time to full base attack: 1. Endurance 1. And then I want more skills (or just buy stats) and a non negligible Ref save.

Jemal

Adventurer
eeps, slow down.

The students have gained a PL increase and more pp, and will be gaining more as soon as the current situation is dealt with, so I figured I'll keep you kind of caught up.
Character creation used to be:
Abilities 25pp, Combat/Saves 35pp, Skills/Feats 20pp, Powers 60pp, Freebies: 40pp (PL 11, total 180pp)
I'm uping it to the following for Tesseract (And any others I add in after this):
Abilities 30pp, combat/saves 40pp, skills/feats 20pp, Powers 70pp, Freebies: 40pp (PL 12, 200 pp).
Please read carefully. I've bolded certain parts to aid in this. The initial PL increase I refered to was the one I gave a while ago, when we started the new issue. I haven't yet decided how much more I'll be giving out, but it won't be arriving till AFTER the current situation is dealt with. the 200pp thing is for New Characters, so that they'll be about on par with you guys. You'll probably have more than that

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Awright with the talkies. Make with the posties! Darn it. I wanna see what happens to Serena and Serena and the rest of the group! ^_^

Y'all haven't made a postie about cyberspace in like..... Two actions! :lol::angel:

Shayuri

First Post
Tessaract v.2.0

Changed point values to conform to standard breakdown. Altered or removed senses and teleportation abilities as requested.

[sblock=Tessaract]Real Name: Tessa Mathers
Super Alias: Tessaract

Description: Tessa is a pretty, young girl of perhaps seventeen. Her small frame and habit of dressing in slightly overlarge clothing gives her a somewhat waifish look, accentuated by her long bangs that often fall across her eyes. Her hair is an ordinary mouse-brown shade, typically only falling to the back of her neck or shoulders, though her bangs grow fast enough that they're often in her face. Her eyes are gorgeous, big and bright, with dark brown irises and naturally dark lashes.

Stats [30]
-----
STR 10
DEX 18
CON 16
INT 16
WIS 16
CHA 14

Combat [22]
Attack Bonus +3
Defense Bonus +8
Tradeoff: +1 toughness/-1 defense

Saves [18]
-----
Toughness +3 (+13 w/ff)
Fortitude +9 (6pts + 3 Con)
Reflex +10 (6pts + 4 Dex)
Will +9 (6pts + 3 Wis)

Combat Info
-----------
Melee +3
Ranged +3
Initiative +8
Defense 21 (14 w/out dodge)
Speed 30
Hero Points 2/2

Skills [11pp - 44sp]
------
Bluff +7 (5 ranks + 2 Cha) +4 for Attractive
Computers +8 (5 ranks +3 Int)
Concentration +10 (7 ranks + 3 Con)
Diplomacy +7 (5 ranks +2 Cha) +4 for Attractive
Knowledge (Phys Sci) +11 (8 ranks + 3 Int)
Notice +10 (7 ranks + 3 Wis)
Sense Motive +10 (7 ranks + 3 Wis)

Feats [9]
-----
Attractive 1
Improved Initiative 1
Luck 1
Equipment 1
Dodge Focus 3
Evasion 2 (emergency teleport)

[sblock=Powers Fluff]
-------------
Senses:
Tess can sense powers that affect the fabric of space in a radius at a range of thousands of feet. She is constantly aware of her precise position in space, as well as the relative location of anything else she can sense. This gives her absolute direction sense, and the ability to perfectly judge distances. She can also gauge the mass of objects by detecting their gravitational fields.

Defenses:
Tess immediately and instinctively counteracts gravitational effects on her own person, making her effectively immune to them. This doesn't mean she's not subject to normal gravitation of the Earth or environment. It applies primarily to dangerous, shorter term effects commonly associated with attacks. She is capable of warping space around herself to cause attacks to miss, and can even cause light to warp to make her image appear slightly displaced from her actual location. The cumulative effects of these manipulations make up all of her enhanced Defense, Displacement, and Force Field powers.

Offenses:
"Stasis field" (Paralysis) - Reflex Save DC 21: Tessaract compresses space around a target, causing a distortion of distance. An inch of apparent distance can represent hundreds of feet or more of actual distance, causing the subject to appear to be trapped motionless. The compression field is not perfect however, and imperfections in it can allow subjects to escape (via Reflex save). At times the compression field isn't at as high a ratio as other times, meaning the subject is only dramatically slowed down instead of actually halted.

"Lockdown field" (Nullify) - Counter all "spatial" powers within 55 feet at +11: Tessaract has sufficient control over space/time in her immediate vicinity to attempt to undo or prevent the effects of other sources of tampering. This synergizes well with her ability to sense such tampering over a large area.

"Gravitational Flux" (Gravity Control) - Increase or Decrease weight of any/all objects selectively by up to 12 tons within a 250' radius anywhere in perception range: Gravitation is essentially a distortion in space/time caused by the presence of mass. Tessaract can cause warping of space/time directly to either increase the apparent gravity, decrease it, or even create gravity or "antigravity" where there would normally be none. Her ability to control gravity is incredibly refined, allowing her to affect some targets and not others, or even to affect different targets simultaneously with different gravities.

"Black Hole" (...black hole) - Creates two overlapping zones that share a common centerpoint. The first zone encountered is a Telekinetic "explosion" that pulls everything in its area towards the center. The total radius is 100 feet, however the pull is very weak at the outer limits, having a strength of 5. For every 10 feet closer to the center than the outermost limit, add 5 to the effective strength. This effect will drag all objects up to the current effect's Heavy Load towards the center. Living creatures can fight it with a contest of Strength. The second zone is an area only 15' in radius with the same center as the 'gravity field' described above. Anything and everything in the second zone is subject to a Disintegrate effect at rank 6 (Fort save DC 16 to resist Toughness drain, damage save DC 21) each turn, while Tessaract maintains the effect by concentrating. This represents the effects of crushing gravitational shear forces within the black hole's event horizon. Targets that fail their saves by 20 or more are not atomized per normal Disintegrate rules; they are compressed to microscopic size and effectively gone forever. Targets not destroyed in the center remain once the effect ceases.

-- Useful range benchmarks:
70' - Strong enough to drag an unresisting human being (Str 15, weight 200lbs)
60' - Strong enough to reliably drag resisting human beings of normal strength (Str 20, weight 400lbs)
30' - Strong enough to suck in small cars (Str 35, weight 1.5 tons)
20' - Strong enough to suck in large cars/small trucks (Str 40, weight 3 tons)
15' - Edge of Event Horizon (disintegrate effect), Can suck in up to 6 tons (strength 45).
10' or less - Within Event Horizon, holds all objects within this range with a Strength of 50 (12 tons)

"Tessaract" (Dimensional Pocket) - Selectively affects any object or creature in an area consisting of up to 9 5x5 "squares" of which at least one must be adjacent to Tessa, allowing creatures a Reflex save at DC 19 to avoid, and a Will save at DC 19 to escape once captured. Can hold up to 125 tons of material. Anything within the tessaract may be ejected as a move action: This pocket universe is 'anchored' to Tess. She can manifest a wormhole that forms a selectively permeable boundry between it and the normal universe. This wormhole boundary can be moved within a course she defines. Her control over this effect makes it possible to delicately place a single thing within, or to simply indiscriminately vacuum up everything...or anything in between.

"D-shift" (Teleport) - Teleport self and up to 1000lbs 1800' as a move action. Velocity and direction can be adjusted in transit. She can perform a single standard action between two jumps that do not cumulatively exceed 1200' between them. Long range transit does not disorient: Tessaract can access 'higher' dimensions where distance between spaces is comparatively miniscule, and time flows at a much slowed rate. This allows her to transit locations in the normal universe at apparently instantaneous speeds and without seeming to cross the intervening space.

"Wormhole" (Teleport Attack) - Affect any target in perception with an involuntary teleport effect (reflex save DC 21 to avoid, affects up to 1000lbs). Range 1200' as standard action. Blocked by intangibility, an ability to teleport, or energy force fields: Tessaract has learned to create wormholes that collapse around matter, dragging it into the same upper dimension she uses to teleport through. The wormhole dissolves quickly then, causing whatever it carried to transition back into the normal universe...but somewhere else. Energy fields can cause the wormhole to collapse prematurely, missing the target, and targets that do not have mass don't trigger the collapse in the first place. A quick target can avoid the wormhole as it starts to form.[/sblock]

Power Crunch [110]
--------------
Super Senses +7
Spatial Descriptor Awareness, Radius, Extendedx2 4pp
Direction Sense 1pp
Distance Sense 1pp
Mass Sense 1pp

Immunity: Gravitation Effects 2pp
Force Field +10, 10pp
Displacement (Visual concealment, limited) +2, 4pp

Arrays
Spatial Distortions Array 47
Paralysis 11 [Extra: Perception (+2), Alt Save: Reflex (+0); 4pp/rank; 44pp] Cost 44pp
-- AP: Nullify 11 [Any Spatial/Dimen, Extra: Null Field (+0), Sustained (+2); 4pp/rank; 44pp] Cost 1pp
-- AP: Gravity Control 10 [Extra: Selective Attack, Perception; 4/rank = 40pp +4pp] Cost 1pp
---- PF: Subtle, Precise, Progression (Area Size) x2
-- AP: "Black Hole" [Linked powers, Concentration, Full Action, total cost: 40pp+1pp] Cost 1pp
---- Power 1: Disintegrate 6 +1 burst area, +1 duration, -1 action; 5pp/rank (PF: Progression (Reduce

Area size)
---- Power 2: Telekinesis 10 +1 expl area, -1 duration, -1 action, 1pp/rank

Spatial Disruptions Array 40
Dimensional Pocket 9 [Extra: Shapeable Area, Selective Attack; 4/rank = 36pp+2pp] Cost 38pp
---- PF: Affects Insubstantial, Progression (Capacity)
-- AP - Teleport +16 [Extra: Accurate; Flaw: Short Range Only 2pp/rank; 32+6pp] Cost 1pp
---- PF: Velocity Adjust, Direction Adjust, Turnabout, Progression x3 (1000lbs)
-- AP - Teleport +11 [Extra: Attack, Perception (+2); Flaw: Short Range Only; 3pp/rank; 33+5pp] Cost 1pp
---- PF: Adjust Speed, Adjust direction, Progression x3 (1000lbs)

Equipment (5)
Camera
Cellphone
Laptop Computer
Binoculars
Flashlight

Point Totals 200
Attributes 30
Combat 22
Saves 18
Skills 11
Feats 9
Powers 110

Abilities 30pp, combat/saves 40pp, skills/feats 20pp, Powers 70pp, Freebies: 40pp (PL 12, 200 pp).

[sblock=Background]
-----------
Pending[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey everybody, sorry for the delay, but you know the drill. ;) I'm trying to do my updates for everythign I'm in over the next day or two. I'll be starting with Mutant High, so the update for that should be up shortly after this.

Shayuri - I think I'm going to write Tess in at the beginning of Issue 3 (Which won't be too far away). I'd like to know what kind of info you've got (if any yet) on her background/personality. I'm thinking of not introducing her at the school, but rather at the Wilderness camp where Logan and Spike (And soon Alchemist) are. I'd like to talk to you (Privately, perhaps.. email or sblock) about the situation there, if you're willing to be the designated "hey here's somebody to fill us in on just what the ^#$%! is going on"

Kirinke - I also wanted to talk to you a little bit about Serena's 'evolution' by means of her merger with Cerebro.
[sblock]
I hate having only one possible storyline so I've been leaving a lot of this part open with multiple possible 'endings', and I'd like to get your input. There's a few different options, and as some of them(obviously) have a great affect your character, I figured I'd run them by you and see which you'd prefer. Cerebro and Serena have, in fact, merged to some extrent. Now, this could be permanent, or it could be temporary with no side-effects once it ends, or it could be temporary with several side effects.
Game-wise, what this means is that any of the following could be true:
A) One of you will take his place as the 'cerebro' unit inside the X-mansion/cyberspace, and the other will return to the body, more or less the same, but with a definite 'affinity' for the 'new cerebro'. (This would most likely involve you only playing the one that returns, not both)
B) You both return to the real world (This could work into your 'gestalt' idea.)
C) A or B, but only temporary, with either one of the 'Serena's' fading, or becoming Cerebro once more
D) You both return, but into the same body, causing a drastic power increase (Perhaps too much for you to handle, leading to future problems in trying to control/fix it?)
E) Suggest something.

In any case, there will be some rules that may need to be bent/altered to keep the storyline interesting. (Specifically, I'll probably be advancing Serena's powers differently from the other characters due to this occurence), but once we've narrowed it down we'll take care of the book-keeping.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases