Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

drothgery

First Post
Drothgery - The change log doesn't appear to take into account defense/attack bonus, or feats added this upgrade (If any?)

No feats added, and the attack/defense changes were all indirect (side effects of adding Con, a rank of Shield to his shield, and adding 2 ranks of mighty strike to his shield).

Jemal

Adventurer
drothgery - so.. what did you do with the extra points gained in the 'combat/saves' section? (Used to be 35, now is 40 pp)

drothgery

First Post
drothgery - so.. what did you do with the extra points gained in the 'combat/saves' section? (Used to be 35, now is 40 pp)

I'll check my math this evening, but I think I was already using 40pp there (35pp +5 free), so I just shifted the free points elsewhere.

Victim

First Post
Okay, I think this should be right.

[sblock]
STR 12
DEX 14
CON 18
INT 20
WIS 18
CHA 10

F: +12 (4 stat, +8 ranks)
R: +5 (+2 stat, +3 ranks)
W: +14 (+4 stat, +10 ranks)

Spd: 30 Ini: +10
Att: +9
Dmg: +1 punch or by power
DEF: 16/13
Toughness: +17 (12 Impervious)
KB Resist: 2

Attractive 1, All out Attack, Accurate Attack, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Improvised Tools, Jack of All Trades, Improved Initiative 2, Prone Fighting, Ultimate Toughness, Luck 1, Track, Skill Mastery: (Survival, Climb, Swim, Stealth), Beginner's Luck, Endurance, Sneak Attack 1

Nearly Invincible: Protection 13 (Impervious 12) (doesn't reduce knockback -3?) [1+1 x12-3=21]
Immunity: Critical Hits, Own Powers, Aging, Disease, Poison [2+1+1+1+1=6]
Immunity: Environmental heat, cold, radiation, pressure, and vacuum [5]

Annihilation: (46 point array, 3 APs) Drawback: No Knockback -1

Focused Bolt: Disintegration +15 Distracting, Full Round Action , Affects Insub 1 [5-2 x15+1=46]

Hellstorm: Blast Area (Cloud) (Reflex) +12 Progression (Increased Area) x4 (600 ft D max), Imp Range 1 (1750 range) [2+1 x12+5=41]

Flexible, Coherent Beam: Corrosion Area (Shapeable) +10 Progression (Increased Area) 2 (50 cubes), Affects Insub 1 [2+2 x10 +3=43]

Feast on Destruction: Blast Vampiric +15, Incurable [2+1 x15+1=46]

Feature: Surefooted

Survival 8 +12
Notice 8 +12
Sense Motive 8 +12
Stealth 6 +8
Craft: Artistic 4 +9
Climb 14 +15
Swim 4 +5
Bluff 8 +8 (+12)
Diplomacy 6 +6 (+10)
Gather Info 4 +4
Medicine 2 +6
Acrobatics 8 +10

Feats 17
Stats 32
Powers 33+48+1=82
Combat: 18+12=30
Skills: 20
Saves: 8+10+3=21
=202[/sblock]

Victim

First Post
Gee, I wonder who she has in mind...

"Wow Temper, I don't think could have been any more subtle with those hints."

Actually, I thought you had characterized Miranda as being somewhat unpopular with the larger student body for not living up to the expectation of being like her TV character, and then having somewhat poor control with powers (like dropping things in chem class). So I didn't have her in mind specifically, even if she might be a good choice with her skills.

Really, of the students who aren't new to the school, the only bad choice would probably be Pyro. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Actually, I thought you had characterized Miranda as being somewhat unpopular with the larger student body for not living up to the expectation of being like her TV character, and then having somewhat poor control with powers (like dropping things in chem class). So I didn't have her in mind specifically, even if she might be a good choice with her skills.

True, but in her mind she was thinking more along the lines of how even unpopular celebrities are appreciated at USO shows as long as they don't PO the troops by taking political stances against them.

Also her returning to the school with news that Eric and Temper and the rest of the young X-men were preparing to counter attack would be less of a moral killer then Eric and Temper returning with news that Miranda and the rest of the young X-men were preparing to attack.

Last edited:

Victim

First Post
Yup. Remember that a real clone is effectively an identical twin some years removed. And identical twins don't have matching fingerprints.

Same thing for retinas.

Of course Comic Book clones might have identical fingerprints and such. Just like how Action Movie cars are much more likely to explode than real ones. Treating clones like identical twins makes some of the comic uses for them rather icky.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Sorry, been EXTREMELY busy with work and all, and haven't had time to update Spike... I should get it done, just not sure what all to get. Increase Container of course, and battle techniques, but that might be it...

Remove ads