Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Victim

First Post
Is there any special reason why the people going to the school can't just go there? IIRC, everyone who's supposed to be going has said okay to the idea.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think the only thing stopping the characters from heading out really amounts to the them not knowing who is ready to leave and them not having a plan of what to do once they get there.

Shayuri

First Post
have we decided who wants to go yet?

And y'all keep asking for the coordinates of the Evil Magneto's base...I'm not sure Good Magneto has that info.

Victim

First Post
have we decided who wants to go yet?

And y'all keep asking for the coordinates of the Evil Magneto's base...I'm not sure Good Magneto has that info.

Nightcrawler was there for a time, IIRC. Also, he implied that the location of the base was already known when he didn't want us to attempt to backtrack the flying machine.

Of course, knowing where something is and how to get there doesn't necessarily translate into a precise latitude and longitude.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
Nightcrawler was there for a time, IIRC. Also, he implied that the location of the base was already known when he didn't want us to attempt to backtrack the flying machine.

Of course, knowing where something is and how to get there doesn't necessarily translate into a precise latitude and longitude.

Mmm. She wouldn't need a precise lat or long. Just enough so she can have a starting point and with a description of the place, it would be easy enough to find.

Jemal

Adventurer
er.. what exactly is Serena planning on attempting? They do know the general area and how to get there, but not co-ordinates.

kirinke

First Post
er.. what exactly is Serena planning on attempting? They do know the general area and how to get there, but not co-ordinates.

Mostly just what to expect, exits, entrances and anything else that might logically pop up on a satalite feed (such as warm bodies in the area) and whatever else might be hostile around the base. Plus, with a sat feed, even if they don't know the exact coordinates, she'll be able to pin point that lil wrinkle as soon as Magneto can identify the place.

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmm.. most secret wilderness bases don't have street addresses. ;) Though I suppose that part may not have been clear when I was discussing the base.

ALlright, raw data time: It's a hidden underground wilderness base, much like the one you guys are in with Magneto.
Visual displays from the satelite show the surrounding area, but getting a thermal reading of what's underneath will require waiting for a more sophisticated satelite to come into position - likely military or a hi-profile surveying satelite, either of which will have more security on them, and take more effort to Hack into. (a normal satelite is like childs play to someone of Serena's skills, but hacking into one of these will require an actual check, and you'd have to wait a few hours for one to come into position).

SO, who's heading back to the school, and is it just going to be a quick trip or are you planning on staying there and helping with clean-up? (It's been about an hour since the attack). Also do you have a story figured out that you're going to tell the people back at the school?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I don't think we have a story figured out atm.

Miranda wants to at least check on everyone's status (ie finding out if anyone was "replaced", who is alive, and who is killed). If possible she would want to check out the security cameras to find out what exactly happened during the assault.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases