Magic item quiz, can you find the esoteric item?

Brace Cormaeril

First Post
Esoteric item #1
What magic item conveys the feat, "Power Attack"?

Esoteric item #2
What effect confers the ability to resolve a melee attack as a touch attack?

Please cite sources.

Thank you for contributing!

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Touch attacks

Hmm, I can't tell if this is a legit quiz or asking other people to do your homework for optimizing a melee character. :) Those two do go quite nicely together.

I'm not aware of any items that give power attack.

Items that let you treat a melee attack as touch. Well, there are scrolls/wands/staves of Wraithstrike or Find the Gap, both spells from Spell Compendium. (Don't think either can be made into a potion.) There is also the Heartseeker Amulet from Magic Item Compendium.

Good luck,
=Blue(23)

frankthedm

First Post
Blue said:
Items that let you treat a melee attack as touch. Well, there are scrolls/wands/staves of Wraithstrike or Find the Gap, both spells from Spell Compendium. (Don't think either can be made into a potion.) There is also the Heartseeker Amulet from Magic Item Compendium.
BTW scrolls/wands/staves of those swift spells have to be Extended to have any benefit. All those swift casting times become standard actions once they are in the items.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There are also psionic feats in the XPH that allows you to resolve either a melee or ranged attack as a touch attack.

TheGogmagog

First Post
Blue said:
And items for the spell brilliant blade (confirs the brilliant energy ability for about 9 rounds) from spell compendium I believe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases