Alvar Thorne & Associates, Part 1 - orsal judging

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ciprinus looks with a smiling face the woody lands they were traveling, until Allistra gave the halt sign, and the instruction for the lunch time. He unmounted and tied his horse to one of the wagons.
As he took out his armor and loops Carpio to his chest again, he saw the elven mage and his servant, Ossa, walking away from the caravan.
Ciprinus could not help to make a dislike gesture in his face, upon the sight of the unhooded servant. After that, he felt bad, and when Taelythenihel came back, he apologies to Ossa.
"I'm sorry dear, didn't meant to offend you, theres no excuse, but I wait you can forgive me" He looks Ossa and Taelythenihel alternatively, offering his hand to the hooded servant.

Trouvere

Explorer
"It is of no consequence," says Taelythenihel, but as Ciprinus stands there, she transfers Ossa's hand to his for a moment. The servant's grasp somehow gives an impression of bird-like fragility, as though she weighs no more than a child. "Crumbs on your front," Taelythenihel says, and brushes a hand over Ossa's winter cloak.

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Valdaris does not stray far from the camp. After the sighting of the dragon last night, he seems quite animated. Whistling working-class and military songs from his past as he goes about his business.

Boddynock

First Post
[sblock=XP Award]Right, as of today you've been in-game for a month, so here's your first time award. Each of your characters gains 50 XP.

Character XP Totals:
Ciprinus: 225 XP
Ruud: 125 XP
Taelythenihel: 225 XP
Valdaris: 125 XP[/sblock]

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
Taelythenihel, and Ossa trailing, walk over to Ruud. "Wux ocuir erekess sjach? How did you enjoy your lunch?" [sblock=Draconic]You saw through the illusion?[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The druid walks by next to the nearest and big enough oak, and climbs to it, with his srpnt frind still coiled around his torso.
With a leg hanging from the tree branch he is sitting, he consumes his lunch quietly.
"Nice day" he whispers, and close his eyes, feeling the light breeze, with the smell of pollen carried away in it.

Remove ads