Live from GenCon: The Future of the Star Wars RPG!

RodneyThompson

First Post
For all the news we learned here at GenCon (that's right, I'm reporting live from my hotel!) check out SWRPGNetwork's exclusive news scoops from GenCon! Not only that, but keep up to date by checking the site over the next few days. We have some GREAT media (and not just pictures) that we'll be posting over the next few days, so keep checking back. We want YOU to get the best experience possible out of GenCon, and we've got the reporting chops to pull it off!

Moridin, signing off, live from GenCon.

Last edited:

bwgwl

First Post
thanks Moridin!

i'll definitely be looking forward to these new SW books. thanks for taking the time to write up your notes from the seminar for us who couldn't make it. :)

RodneyThompson

First Post
Oh, you thought we were done, didn't you? Well, hold on to your lightsabers, kiddies, because here comes more! We've got the FULL audio from the Star Wars RPG seminar at GenCon in crystal-clear quality! For all those of you that couldn't make it, you can hear the seminar exactly as it was given, with no summarizing or editing! Hear the actual words of the developers of the line, and judge for yourself. Surf on over to our latest news item and download the audio! It's a seminar you won't want to miss!

Remove ads