from doghead

doghead

thotd
Absent - doghead

Apologies for my recent disappearance. Things have been a little trying at work. I submitted my resignation a week ago, but offered to stay until the boss returned from overseas. Last night I was getting drunken calls from the boss's father until after midnight. After calling five times to ask the same question, he told me to f**k off and not come back. I readily agreed - it was the best offer I had had in a while. Then I got a call from the boss asking me to stay until he got back. I reluctantly agreed - I feel sorry for the poor bastard.

Today was fairly draining. Its now 10 pm, and I have just enough energy to write up this apology, clean my teeth and crawl into bed.

Hopefully things will get better. Until then, Vigwyn, GP, Wilphe - please ghost my character as needed. Autumn, covaithe, DEFCON, Zadam, I hope that you will hang in there.

doghead
aka thotd

doghead

thotd
rom90125 said:
why the hell is your boss's father calling you?

Because he is a canterous, miserable old ... person. He was kind of overseeing things while his son was away. He was supposed to be there to help out if anyone had any questions. He used to run the business. Ended up creating more problems than he solved, imo.

But I'm gone now. Just going to collect the dog and head down to the beach for a few days. Time to do a little catching up, reading, and sleeping in.

See you all soon.
d aka t

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases