Death of the Dragons

hellrazor111

First Post
Right now I'm looking for people intrested in playing

This is a D&D game set in the BoF3 world
Though its small, heres a map.

[sblock=STORY] It's been 100 years after Ryu faced aganst Myria. The dragons are returning, and the land has been peaceful and prospered. It is now common for people to travel the Outer Sea and Caer Khan has been rebuilt (the orbital platform was never remade)
People live peacfully with the dragons, most of which exchange services for livestock. Though for the last 5 months, a lot of dragons have been disappearing.
[/sblock]

[sblock=rules]These are variations to regular D&D rules,

*There are no gods- clerics worship Ideals. If you don't know the Ideals, just pick a god and choose their domains
*Fighters may know limited magic- Instead of taking a bonus feat, a fighter can take a spell level of sorcerer or cleric (or a bit of both) up to level 8(access to 3rd level spells at 8th level) all penalties for wearing armor occur, these levels do not stack with regular sorcerer or cleric levels
[/sblock]

[Sblock=character info]
*Character level 4th or lower
*level adjustment+2
*No Evil
*No Lawful Good
*32pt buy
*EXP start:8000
*GP start:5,400
*Pistol and Musket are allowed though they cost twice as much
*No item can cost more than 3500gp
*though you will all start out in the same area, you don't have to know eack other
*you have simple, peasant backgrounds
*no older than 23yrs old no younger than 12 you get no penalties from being teen or adult

[/sblock]

[sblock=books you can use....]
Core Rules
Complete Warrior
Races of the Dragon
Complete Arcane
Complete Scoundrel
Complete Adventurer
PBH2
If you would like to use a source not on this list post it and i'll see
[/sblock]

I'm looking for 1 person
-------------
1. Mista Collins/ Vemo the Brave -fighter
2.Steve Gorak/ Gorgoroth -fighter/warlock/monk
4.Shayuri/ Emi -Dragonmage
5.WarShrike/ Navar-Eth -Druid
6.WarlockLord/ Mekaz'zan -Hexblade

I will start with 3 players

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I'm interested! Question: what level, what books, prefered alignments?
I've always wanted to play a warlock-warrior build, but am open to other options.
Thanks and cheers,

SG

chakken98

First Post
I'd be interested in playing in this as well, I think I'd be inclined to play a specailist wizard...but need to know what i can and cannot use as well as level, chacacter creation, etc...

Mista Collins

First Post
I am very interested in this game.

Concept: 4th level Fighter who's focus is on armor and outsmarting his opponents.
Race: Human

Stats:
Str 18 (17+1 from 4th level increase)
Dex 12
Con 16
Int 13
Wis 8
Cha 8

Feats:
1st level fighter bonus: Weapon Focus (Flail)
1st level human bonus: Combat Expertise
1st level: Improved Trip
2nd level fighter bonus: Improved Toughness (Complete Warrior)
3rd level: Power Attack
4th level fighter bonus: Weapon Specialization (Flail)

I just wanted to put that out there. I will fully stat him out later tonight or tomorrow along with his equipment.

Shayuri

First Post
I would like to play as well!

Perhaps a sorceror, either using Draconic Heritage feats, the Draconic template (ECL +1) or both!

I've wanted to give a 'dragonmage' a try since my old OpenRPG game ground to a halt years ago...

I'll get some stats together posthaste.

hellrazor111

First Post
BoF3, or Breath of Fire3 is 1of5 games with the BoF title, the storys focuses around a boy named ryu who is a dragon
In BoF3, Ryu is the last of the dragons, known as brood. All the other dragons were killed in the 'Great War' because a god, Myria, feared that the brood, would cause the destruction of the world.This adventure takes place 100 years after the events of the game

No special knowledges are necessary BUT
*Knowledge arcana includes the most powerful dragon races

Looks good Mista Collins

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases