(Spirit Of the Century) "So Let it be Written, so Shall it be Done!"

madwabbit

First Post
The Century Club faces its greatest challenge yet ... in 1920's pulp Egypt! From the dirty streets of Cairo and the ancient Pyramids of Ghiza, down the Nile River to the vast deserts where hitherto undiscovered tombs of unknown Pharaohs await, our valiant and intrepid adventurers must race against the clock to defeat the latest evil scheme for world domination by that malevolent Millennial, Dr. Semyon Dragomiloff! Only the impassive Sphinx knows the secrets of the past that have lain buried beneath sands undisturbed for thousands of years... until now! Dr. Dragomiloff and his minions have unlocked the mysteries of an ancient papyrus scroll, and he now seeks to possess the powers of the old gods themselves... and only the Centurions stand in his way!

It's gonna take amazing feats of derring-do, blazing guns, and two-fisted action to stop this mysterious and dangerous power-mad maniac... are YOU ready to answer the Centurions' Call?

1. Psion
2. Xer0
3. dikaiosunh
4. Dungannon
5. NestorDRod
6. QuinnHarlech

Alt 1: mechanoid
Alt 2:

Spirit of the Century is a pulp action and adventure role-playing game. For more details, click here. I'll provide the Fudge dice (although you're welcome to bring your own!) as well as some advance one-pagers about character creation and the Fate 3.0 system ... no worries, you'll be amazed at how easy, quick, and intuitive it all is!

Last edited:

madwabbit

First Post
Xer0 said:
If you don't mind a newbie who's never played SotC, count me in.
No problem. The game design is well-suited to bringing in newbies -- after all, it's a 2007 Ennies Silver winner for Best Rules!

You're in!

--tom

madwabbit

First Post
Xer0 said:
Excellent. Many thanks. What should I be bringing with me?
I think that all you'll need is a vivid imagination and a thirst for two-fisted pulp action! :D

Between now and the Gameday, I'll get in touch with all the players and send out some quick notes and such in advance. An important part of the game is actually building your character along with the other folks at the table, and helping them as well, so there really isn't much in the way of preparation that you'll need.

--tom

madwabbit

First Post
adamantineangel said:
Since I think I'll be able to make this, I'll bring my Fudge dice in case you need them.
No worries, I have plenty, but thank you. Does this mean you want to be added to the session? Plenty of slots still open, and the pick-up style game only really works well if you've got three or more (in addition to the GM, of course).

--tom

madwabbit

First Post
adamantineangel said:
Maybe? I'm still firming up my schedule at this point. Trying to make sure I can go, that is ...
Gotcha. Well, I'll put you down just to hold the spot... if you change your mind, or you can't make it, just let me know and I'll modify accordingly.

--tom

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases