Do you want Tieflings in the phb?

Do you want Tieflings in the phb?

• Yes

Votes: 193 47.8%
  • No

Votes: 211 52.2%

mhensley

First Post
I've seen a lot of speculation that Tieflings will become a core race in 4e. I have nothing against them, but having them as a core race seems kind of out of place when they have never been anything but a very minor race (if included at all) in any setting I've used. Do you want Tieflings in the phb?

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
Yes, I think it's a great move - and not just because I'm a Planescape fan. I like what it implies about the importance of fiends to the "core feel" of Fourth Edition.

Szatany

First Post
Depends on the alternative. If I'd have to choose between tieflings and half-orcs or gnomes, then definitely tieflings. If between them and drow, I'd gladly pick the drow.

Jer

Legend
Supporter
Where's the response for "Don't Care"?

Seriously - as long as there are rules for humans in the core, I don't really care what other races they put in there. They could have the Flumph as a core PC race and it wouldn't bother me ... much. Other than trying to figure out how a Flumph fighter is going to wear plate armor, I suppose.

Baby Samurai

Banned
Banned
Like all races, it depends on the campaign. In my current Planescape campaign, of course I want tieflings; one of the main antagonists is a tiefling incarnate.

If I'm running a Dragonlance campaign, then not particularly.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
What the heck is a Tiefling, anyway? I've never actually used or read about the race. I'm curious as to why people would feel strongly about it being a core race, one way or the other.

Remove ads