Playtesting?

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
So from the sounds of it, those who have accounts on DnDInsider, or are members of the RPGA, have a shot at becoming a playtester. Do we know anything else?

Last edited:

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
mhensley said:
How did they pick playtesters for 3e?

I have friends who play tested 3e and they were selected through RPGA membership. I'm hoping people who play tested 3e get preference to play test 4e, and I can ride their coattails. :) That being said, I don't know if they picked people with more active memberships or if it was purely random.

Thaumaturge.

thundershot

Adventurer
How DO you join the RPGA? I used to be a member back in the day (I even have Polyhedron magazines to prove it), but when Poly got rolled into Dungeon, I seem to have disappeared from it. I have no idea what my ID # is, and I can't find anything on the website to make heads or tails of it.

Chris

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
I know I would like to get in on the playtesting. For 3E I could be patient because I was between game groups and generally not as active in the community. This iteration I'm an even bigger gamer nerd than I have ever been and I'd love to get in on the playtesting.

I'm sure a lot of other people would, as well.

Which is why I say we decide, as a group, we get sorted by height and start from the top and move down, tallest to shortest. I think this is the most fair and balanced method for choosing playtesters.

--fje (6'10")

Remove ads