South Jersey (Burl. Co.) Gamers

WSmith

First Post
I have seen some players on the board from Browns Mills, Pemberton, and Mount Holly to name a few. I live in Eastampton, so many of you guys are close. Are any of you guys interested in meeting up sometime, even if it is not to play, just to have lunch or coffee or something? Even though I don't play 3rd edition, I am not opposed to chatting with other gamers.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am considering that maybe in the Fall, of running a game of Original D&D, (talking 1974 3 little book edition.) Would there be any interest from any local gamers?

WSmith

First Post
Wow, I just checked out your site. I forgot how much I loved Dronolan's Tower, (I can't believe I forgot it existed. :eek: )

NJMan, is that you too? That guys looks really familiar.

WSmith

First Post
Oh yes, cool. I wondered if you were still around. :)

Anyone else?

While we are on the subject, besides Ron's Comic World on Rt 38 in Mount Holly, (who has a limited RPG section) does anyone know of a game store close by in the area? I don't know of any and Google didn't give me any results.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
From a Forum Thread on RPG.net about S. Jersey Game stores

All Things Fun in Berlin
Comic Book Store in Glassboro
Dark Tower in Denville
Game Room in Woodbridge
Gamer's Gambit in Fairlawn
Gamer's Realm in West Windsor
Jester's Playhouse in Northfield
Maplewood Hobby in Maplewood
Natural 20 in Westmont
Reality's Edge in North Arlington
Ron's Comic World in Mt. Holly/Lumberton
Time Warp Comics and Games in Cedar Groove
Ye Olde Hobby Game Store in Pennsauken
NATURAL 20 in Westmont

WSmith

First Post
Dale, I was on the meetup site. What do you think of it? The interface seems a little odd to me. Anyway, it appears there is a meeting tonight, (Sept 10th) but it doesn't say where. Since you are a member, do you know?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases