[Dreamscarred Press] High Psionics: Sequestral Feats

Bacris

First Post
[imager]http://www.dreamscarredpress.com/images/DSP-HP-SF-220.jpg[/imager]Dreamscarred Press is pleased to release High Psionics: Sequestral Feats, a new psionic supplement for d20 games, and the 6th release in its High Psionics line of supplements.

High Psionics: Sequestral Feats introduces a brand new type of feat: Sequestral. These feats grant manifesters special abilities that are powered by sequestering a psionic power, locking it away from use. For example, by sequestering a power with the Force descriptor, the character's fists or mind blade can gain the ability to hit incorporeal creatures as if using a Force effect. Or by sequestering a power with the mind-affecting descriptor, the character might gain a limited form of power resistance.

With over 50 brand new feats, High Psionics: Sequestral Feats grants psionic characters a variety of useful options in character development and has something for virtually any psionic character - including special feats designed for the Marksman and Society Mind classes presented in Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics!

This 12 page PDF is written by Andreas Rönnqvist and Jeremy Smith.

With cover art by John Milner, interior art by Michael Hammes and V. Shane.

This product is now available at Your Games Now, Dreamscarred Press, e23, Paizo, RPGNow, and DriveThruRPG!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Is this product going to be bundled together with any others? I was just curious, because while I am very interested in this product I can wait to pick it up as a bundle, too.

Bacris

First Post
Probably - I'm not sure what, yet - probably the other "feat"-based High Psionics (Psionic Feats & Psicrystals Expanded).

Remove ads