Character Descriptions

Kallikrates

First Post
Ya know, I sit here and read descriptions when I am not actively annoying someone. :p

But the problem is that the box to read the description from is only 1" tall.
And some people go into great detail with their descriptions and that's good.

But since it somewhat interferes when one has to shift his/her eyes from reading descriptions to reading what's actively happening. Plus not everyone uses the same color text so that causes further annoyances.

Unless that's just me, which I hope not.

So I say, to those who are willing, especially those with long descriptions, can all of you post the descriptions here. With the Magis blessing of course. :D :p

It, I believe, would be really helpful. Plus anyone who might stumble upon Enworld might be interested enough to join instead of looking at the page and think 'nerds'.

Unless there are more cons that I cannot think of.
Mayhaps someone who does stumble upon here might steal the descriptions for other websites. But that's the only bad thing I can think of.

So first come, first post?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
There is a spot on the area where the dessies are that says "Open utility bar in another window". That lets you see the longer dessies, and the big pictures too.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
*huggles* No need for that. Heh. I've missed stuff loads of times. And, it's still a neat idea. People can post here when they're stuck for ideas, or have too many to work into one dessy. .. All sorts of possibilities.

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
I'm currently working on a new profile page that will allow descriptions to be accessed in a new window by clicking on people's profile. I've got it about 40% complete, I just need to set it up so that it will also allow you to edit your profile and register new accounts through it.

So now would actually be a great time for people to share their concerns regarding description displays, etc.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
w00t! That will be cool.
Will there be length limitations, image capability? If yes to the latter, I'm sure those with images will want to know how big the images can be.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases