Death of the Dragons IC

Shayuri

First Post
Emi laces her fingers together and cracks her knuckles...then stands in front of the gate.

"Stay to either side of me, but don't get in front of me," she tells the others guarding the gate, quietly enough that the orcs won't benefit from the suggestion.

She just waits then, hands in front of her and words of power ready to chant.

(Delaying action until orcs close in. Basically, when/if a single orc is getting close, she'll use Burning Hands when it's 10' away (and therefore just within range) to interrupt it's attack. If more than one orc is coming in a group, she'll try to wait until they're all in the cone before letting loose. 3d4 damage, ref save DC 16 for half.)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
hellrazor111 said:
[Gorgonoth]
Round one: Apon casting the spell, the best place to strike appears clearly to you
Round two: (27 dmg) The blow you deliver sinks into its body, but all this seems to is further anger this creature, it takes a step toward you and swings. 1d20+5=10

Gorgonoth nods at the worthy foe in front of him. He'll take a step back and attack with his guisarme. He'll then take a quick glance at Emi to make sure she's ok.

[sblock]
Since the orc moved within Gorgonoth's threat range, I believe (humbly) that he would have been entitled to an AoO (+5 attack, 2d4+4 damage).

Gorgonoth will take a 5ft step back, attack and use the hideous blow invocation:
+5 attack, 2d4+4 damage +2d6 from hideous blow.[/sblock]

hellrazor111

First Post
[Navar-Eth]
This arrow hits the orc in the neck, which drop to its knees before falling over dead. You see one orc stop and fire an arrow, it misses you but you hear it hit somthing. The somthing gives a gasp before you hear another thud. Looking back, you see James laying on the groung, still.
{the orcs are now 20ft away}

[Emi]
You stand there, waiting for a orc to break through, and its you lucky day. As an orc charges you. As he comes, you hand glow red and a bright flame leaps from your hands, striking the orc and halting his advance.(8 dmg)

[Mekaz'zan]
You hit the orc, your blade slicing into him. He he lifts his axe and swings back. 1d20+3=8 :eek:

[Vimo]
Your attack smashes the orc in the chest again, this time, it falls and it doesn't move. As you look for a new opponent, one of the guard next to you falls, and orc standing in his place, bringing aroung your flail, you trip this orc as well and hit him in the body. He tries to scramble to his feet, but slips in the mud.

[Gorgonoth]
Round two: (27 dmg) The blow you deliver sinks into its body, but all this seems to is further anger this creature, it takes a step toward you and swings. As it steps toward you you attack again (22 dmg) This attack seems to much for the big orc and it falls unconscious. Looking over you see an orc heading towards Emi, but shes currently dealing well, as you see the orc get hit with a blast of fire from Emi's hands and stop.

[Were-tiger]
Sitting in the trees, he waited until the orcs were under him and jums into them(fullattack 2claws & 1 bite) He lands heavy on one of the orc, teeth and claws sinking in. The orc under him doesn't move.

[sblock=hey all]
Dragnflame (James) had to drop out
[/sblock]

Last edited:

WarlockLord

First Post
Mekaz'zan decides to continue the beatdown of the pathetic, weak orc. "Let me guess. You inheirited your amazing fighting skills from your mother,fool!" taunts the drow as his weapon swings into the orc again.

Attack:1d20+6=18
Damage: 2d6+5=11

WarShrike

First Post
Navar-Eth curses as James is slain. Turning back to the Orcs, he casts Entangle so that the closest vines are 10 feet from him. He knows full well the Were-Tiger is in the area, but expects it's great agility will avail it here. Entangle Reflex Save DC=14.

[SBLOCK=Spells]
I've memorized the following spells:
Lvl 0: (Save DC 13) Detect Magic, Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Know Direction, Purify Food and Drink.
Lvl 1: (Save DC 14) Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds, Entangle.
Lvl 2: (Save DC 15) Barkskin, Delay Poison, Soften Earth and Stone.
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(lol...I was going to ask about my veil...then I saw I hadn't included it! She has a magic item that adds 1d6 damage to all her fire spells. I just wanted to be sure that was included in the damage done to the oncoming orc. Hee...sorry...I didn't check my sheet before posting. Last time I do that. :))

Alarmed by the orc's survival of the flames, Emi takes a step back. Acting quickly, she inhales and murmurs a few words. Her mouth seems to fill up then...with a thick green fluid that she immediately spits at the offending orc!

(acid splash! Ranged touch: 22 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1315631 , doing 1d3+2d6 dmg: 11 http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1315633 The 2d6 is from her yellow veil item, which adds 2d6 to the damage of any acid spell she casts. If the orc she burned winds up dead, she'll direct the acid against one of the other orcs.)

Last edited:

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Gorgonoth, satisfied at having downed the big org, and goes after the biggest one aound that is still standing.

[sblock]
Gorgonoth will attack with his guisarme and use the hideous blow invocation:
+5 attack, 2d4+4 damage +2d6 from hideous blow.

Note: if any orc comes within 10 ft or moves within his reach, Gorgonoth gets an AoO (3/round) @ +5 attack, 2d4+4 damage[/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
OOC: I'm going to be out of town for a few days. Mekaz'zan will continue attacking the orcs with his greatsword in any rounds that occur while I'm gone. Attack +6, damage 2d6+5

hellrazor111

First Post
[Navar-Eth]
The vines grap out and snag the orcs. The were-tiger barely gets out of the paths of the vines.

[Emi]
(to pevious orc) The orc is struck by the blast, knocking it back and on the ground, where it lies still. Another orc breaking through attacks and is hit by a glob of acid. It falls face down, dead in the mud.

[Mekaz'zan]
You blow stirkes down the orc, where its place is almost imidiately by a waiting orc. Which strikes at you. (Five foot step) attack=17 damage=13

[Vimo]
With the sound of breaking bones, the orc stops moving. An orc moves up and attacks. attack roll (1d20+3=9)

[Gorgonoth]
As an orc advances your weapon slices it causing it to stop wounded ind in pain, when you attack it again it manages to block your weapon. (16,10)url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1327172](15)[/url]

[Were-tiger]
Vines shoot out grabbing the orcs around him though he manages to dodge them, when the vines stop, all the orcs are wrapped up. He jumps and attacks the orcs with claws and teeth, taking one down.

Remove ads