Rowaini Musketeers: One For All and All For One

unleashed

First Post
Shayuri said:
Jacen looks at Gabriel and grins.

"I -am- a Musketeer," he admits, a bit sheepishly. "I suppose I can't just go straight to bed. Besides, who'll get you into trouble if I don't come along?"
Gabriel laughs, “That’s the spirit, Jacen! As for trouble, I usually get into enough of that all on my own, though I guess we’ll see if you add to it or not as the evening progresses,” he adds with a grin.

Fenris

Adventurer
unleashed said:
Gabriel laughs, “That’s the spirit, Jacen! As for trouble, I usually get into enough of that all on my own, though I guess we’ll see if you add to it or not as the evening progresses,” he adds with a grin.

"Yes, I think the correct phrase is 'help him get into trouble' "
laughs Tristan.

"For me, I have a notch in my sword to get out, and desire one to add to my belt" adds Tristan with a sly wink to Jacen.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]Hyancinthe looks at the room. He makes a mental notes to gives the first room to Jacen, the second to Tristan and the last to Gabriel. "No question, Mademoiselle, these room will be perfect. Thank you for this visit, it was pleasant and you establishment is a marvelous place. I would love to stay a bit more in your company, but my duty call and my masters will be here soon." He salutes Colette and return to his horse where he grabs his things and put them into the third's servant room before he goes back to welcome the three musketeers.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Hyacinthe]"Well, I hope you all enjoy your stay, Monsieur. If you need anything later, you can ask for Colette."

*Colette nods slightly. The way she moved looks like she is often used to deep curtsies, but that isn't the proper decorum when dealing with a mere servants of her guests. She then pauses for a moment--though it is not totally clear why: maybe she is interested in Hyacinthe or wants to hear what he will say, or perhaps she is waiting to see if he will give her a tip. Either way, if he does nothing, she will nod to him again, smile, and head away.*

*Hyacinthe heads down and returns the keys momentarily to the receptionist so he can retrieve his things from his horse and bring it to the stable, where the stableboy takes care of it for him. Then he returns, retrieves the keys, and waits to welcome the three musketeers--*[/SBLOCK]

*Eventually, after meandering pleasantly through the streets and asking for directions a few times, they find Lanvariel's Bounty. It is a large building with gorgeous flowing architecture located near the river Nalois, which flows through the city--some of the rooms on the uppermost floor, which is girded with flying buttresses and features stained glass windows depicting scenes of the mythical tales of the angels, probably have excellent river views that would also be great for viewing the sunset over the Nalois, as the inn is east of the river. The entrance to the inn is set with a large beautiful statue of a winged angelic woman. Hyacinthe is waiting just inside for them.*

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Jacen unabashedly gapes at the magnificent structure, revealing a life spent in smaller towns amid poorer folk, as they see Hyacinthe standing and waiting there.

"THIS is an inn?" he sputters. "It looks like a cathedral!"

unleashed

First Post
“Okay Jacen, you can close your mouth now, before something thinks of making its home in there,” Gabriel chuckles as he dismounts. “Hmm, not enough stained glass windows for a cathedral, my friend, but it is a truely magnificent inn.”

*Gabriel looks around for someone to take Valarius or somewhere to tie him up, before grabbing his gear and heading inside.*

“Ah, Hyancinthe, a fine choice of inn indeed ... I assume our rooms are organised?”

[SBLOCK=OOC]If there’s someone there to take and stable their horses, Gabriel tosses them a gold coin and says to give Valarius (his horse) a thorough brushing and a treat or two.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Gabriel sees the stables just to the side. The stableboy smiles as he catches the gold coin, and he gives a bow before taking Valarius's reins to lead the horse to the stables.*

Fenris

Adventurer
A booming voice calls the stable boy back "You best take this set of reigns as well boy, or you'll get a cuffing rather than more gold" calls out Tristan dismounting from Puissant.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The stable boy looks rightly intimidated by the large man who suddenly appeared in the stables with that demand as the lad was leading Gabriel's horse away.*

"I'm sorry, sir!" he bows several times rapidly before reaching gingerly for the reins.

Shayuri

First Post
Jacen dismounts and leads his horse over to the boy.

"Could you take mine too?" the lad asks, offering his reins. Then he seems to reconsider, perhaps thinking that one stableboy leading three horses might be a bit much. "Or...actually, just show me. I'll lead her in."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases