To my love.

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man wearing a black trench coat enters the tavern in the early afternoon. He walks up to the cork board and places a letter on it. The letter says:

Dear my love Harskos,

Everything has been taken care of. Not one of my enemies live. Our union will make your enemies tremble with fear of us. You need not worry for I have also found more honorable work within the city of Greyhawk. However I will explain that to you more in person. I hope you will find this my love.

Love,
Ryu

Last edited:

Latham

First Post
In his wanderings this day he stops and looks at the Cprkboard. He laughs at this note, a dark sneer on his face.

"Love....what a useless emotion."

He laughs as he walks away.

Harskos

First Post
Harskos steps up to the Corkboard, adorned in a black flowing silk gown, a string of oddly colored pearls strung around her neck. Taking a pen from seemingly nowhere, she chews on the tip thoughtfully before beginning to write.

My Dear Ryu,

You bring glad tidings to my eyes, ears, and heart; I only hope that your enemies screamed like a yellow bellied coward school-girl, such as they are. I have found myself burdened with many tasks to accomplish these days ... I think I can make some time to see you soon, though, my dear. It has been far too long.

Your One & Only,
H

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man wearing a black trench coat enters the tavern in the early evening. He walks up to the cork board and places a letter on it. The letter says:

My love Harskos,

I can't stand being without you my love. My love for you still burns as it did when I first saw in the tavern you. Please meet me in the Cross Roads Tavern tonight so I can see you again before I leave.

Love,
Ryu

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases