STARTING RIGHT NOW! MEGA ADVENTURE: Calling all players!

Boddynock

First Post
OK, this is to let you know that Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1, needs to find a PC crafter to make him a light crossbow. And that he will be preparing the following spells (I didn't include them in the character sheet when he was approved):
0: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Read Magic
1: Mage Armor, Ray of Enfeeblement

Apropos the crafting - does Juliana have time to do that, Bront? And is she interested in crafting just a plain (non-MW) light crossbow? If not, who are the other crafters around? (Obviously I can't have Tarag do it. :) )

Last edited:

ajanders

Explorer
Michael Grannion spent 2000 gp, 160 xp, and 200 craft points to make himself a second level pearl of power.
Nothing was bought, sold, traded, or collaborated on.

It seems so...simple :)

Knight Otu

First Post
Boddynock said:
OK, this is to let you know that Peladus Bralc, human Wizard 1, needs to find a PC crafter to make him a light crossbow.
Well, Ashnar has a light crossbow and seven bolts that she might part with if asked nicely, if that counts.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
Michael Grannion spent 2000 gp, 160 xp, and 200 craft points to make himself a second level pearl of power.
Nothing was bought, sold, traded, or collaborated on.

It seems so...simple :)
Should be 400 craft points. Craft points are determined by the base cost, not the crafting cost.

Boddynock

First Post
Oh, and Peladus Bralc will also craft 3 flasks of acid, at a total cost of 10 gp. With a +7 bonus, he only needs to take 10 on that one.

Once I get an OK on that, I'll update his CS.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases