ISRP Convention??

Kallikrates

First Post
Another good thought Brutal, but we would need a good sized park I believe.
Then there's the weather factor of a park and a weather forecast is not something you can rely all that well at times.
But that is of no consequence I'll just get a big umbrella for us all.
I wonder how many parks are in this country.

And Brutal the idea of living in you uncle's second house sound goods too, but I know that I would be hyper-sensitive as to what I would touch or do in that house.

Last thing any of us would want be something broken like a window, the fridge, the oven or what have you.

But it's good thinking.

Ariel I suppose some of us could/would fly out to Australia but I am a scared of air planes. I suppose I'll have to conquer that fear one day. But it would probably be more financially reasonable for one to spend a lot of money instead of a dozen, two dozen, or however many are actually planning to attend.

As for Australia's summer I can't speak for my fellow Southerners, but I'm sure that it would seem nothing to me. I love the heat. :D

Anyway...does anyone have a list of the potential places/sites/locations where this would take place? I can't keep track with college and all. >.<

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
So, Kalli, am I supposed to be looking for prices on Hotels, convention centers or parks here in Tennessee?? I'm just curious so I can do my part and post here the best places Tennessee has to offer at reasonable prices. ^_^

Ruthia

First Post
Umm.....excuse me? *raises hand from back of crowd*

Just a suggestion but um.....shouldn't we pick a few likely states then have an ISRP wide vote on which state? Just a thought!!!

*sits back and blends with crowd again.*

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Ruthia said:
Umm.....excuse me? *raises hand from back of crowd*

Just a suggestion but um.....shouldn't we pick a few likely states then have an ISRP wide vote on which state? Just a thought!!!

*sits back and blends with crowd again.*

That is an excellent idea. That means we need to chose stats that are within reasonable distance of the majority of ISRPers. *nods nods* Though, I seem to have forgotten where the majority are located.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
That is an excellent idea. That means we need to chose stats that are within reasonable distance of the majority of ISRPers. *nods nods* Though, I seem to have forgotten where the majority are located.

That's what the location thread is for. :) *huggles*

Hehe, that was the point of the thread I made, so through all the locations I would be able to centralize the location to best suit everyone, taking the stress of hopefully money and time away.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
I can't help but to feel a sense of chaos in this plan. I am hoping that it will smooth out as time goes on, which I am sure it will as long as we get some volunteers to take lead planning roles in the event. *points to the Prices & Location thread* It would also be nice to see more ideas pop up there... *points to the Vote Vote Vote thread* And it seems things are coming along well there as we have reached well over 50 voters thus far. That is of course assuming all those voters would attend if this actually works out.

Kallikrates

First Post
No matter who says they will attend there is nothing assured as of right now.

When you look into distance into the future there are too many variables that may ruin any plan, but I will do my best to attend this if it actually.

But as for the leaders I have next to no time to plan anything except studying, reading, studying, thinking, and reading how to study.

But it's all good as far as I'm concerned for now.

Remove ads