ISRP Convention??

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Ok, here are some thoughts. If are going to do this, then we sahould definatly nail everything and smooth it all out. So here are our issues so far,

1. Financial problems.
2. Getting all the players in one place.
3. OOC drama, which should stay at the door.
4. Place to have it.
5. When to have it.
6. Activities, refreshments, etc.

Is there anything else?

I really can not agree on the voting thing for most this and that. There really are to many groups that never notice anothers storyline or characters. People only stick with what they know.

So when you are in a SL and you have an evil character, or a character you think is the coolest, that would probably by the closest vote in your mind, even those there are countless well played evils. The sad fact is alot of characters just go unnoticed or shrugged off.

For the first event/gathering, you might want to keep it simple.

Meet
Eat
Mingle
Eat
Have fun
Eat

There will be food their right?

Maybe this thread should be locked, so we can start a new thread that gives votes and our locations only. Easly counted up and another thread can come after that, when someone has gone throug it and got the most convenient location(s) we can use.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
Maybe this thread should be locked, so we can start a new thread that gives votes and our locations only. Easly counted up and another thread can come after that, when someone has gone throug it and got the most convenient location(s) we can use.

That sounds like a good idea to me. Oh, I recieved an email from a member, Midna, asking if I knew the Magi email. They said they knew of a location that might work.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I'm in TX USA too.

But, I'd have to be counted out for going anywhere - it took me 16 years to get off my duff and head up to MI, which is where I grew up. And what got me off my duff was my brother's wedding. Really, my hubby and I don't have much $ for traveling.

I would waver on the costume/ no costume. It's grand fun to dress up, but, I'd have to lose more weight than is physically possible for me to lose in order to even think about looking like any of my characters. Especially Tilnet. No way. Sorry, Fowai. ;)
I know. . .I could make a char who looks like me. . .Moot point, anyway, since, like I said, we have no fundage for travel. And a year won't make much difference in that. Unless we win the lottery. Then, we'll get an RV and travel to meet everyone we can anyway! muahahaha

Liadan

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
Long explanation, hun. I hate get off the thread subject (sorry guys) but will you be on at around 3 p.m. my time? XD Or are you busy?

Hehe I might be on... I will try!

Remove ads