ISRP Convention??

doing it for summer was just for those that are younger, or in collage, they can not take time off at all, not without hurting grades I am sure, or losing credits, those of us with jobs usually have some vacation time, and will always have the problem with time of no matter what time of year.

I would think it should/would not be more then 1-2 days because it would be the first time this event has taken place, so best not to put in an exorbent amount of energy/time/money into it, cause realisticly it has as much chance for success as much as failier.

If it is a success, then the next time would be when you would pull your full force into it. Since it then has proven itself as somthing enjoyable.

Just a thought.

Kallikrates

First Post
Okay! I agree it is improbable but not impossible, nothing is impossible.

But of yes college, work, and parenting definitely gets in the way for most.
The ones who are still in public schooling probably wouldn't be able to go due to their parents. But that depends on the parents.

But can any of us with reasonable foresight know if we will be free next summer?

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Kallikrates said:
But can any of us with reasonable foresight know if we will be free next summer?

Well I know that they only thing that would get in my way would be therapy and work. But I'm sure I can work my appointments around and I have plenty of vacation time.

Kallikrates

First Post
Freedom! Yay! :p I have the possibility of being free next summer.

But there are many factors, some I don't even know of.
But eh...that's life for ya....

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
Midna has contacted me through MSN and she says that there is a hotel in Idaho that she may beable to get. She also says that there are all kinds of cons held there. She also said she can get ahold of catering for food, DJ for music (if wanted) and claims the hotel is nice. I am still speaking with her about what other atractions there may be there, in case those of us that go want to go out and have fun somewhere. If there is anything you think she needs to look into, post it here. I'll keep you guys posted!

Kallikrates

First Post
Sounds good.

Second thought....should we all trade our MSN/Yahoo IDs?
This would allow us to be in contact more frequently since ISRP isn't my top priority right now. *glares at college*

But eh...

Remove ads