D&D 4E Chuck Norris to be in the 4e Core Pantheon

Mighty Veil

First Post
This is one if the best (and funniest) threads ever on this forum.

Let me give it a try...

If Chuck Norris was an edition of D&D. Player characters would only need to be 1st level to defeat anything.

Chuck Norris create the Eye of Vecna when he punched Vecna for a second time in the head. Had Vecna kept his mouth shut, the artifact would of simply been known as the black eye of Vecna. (OK that one kinda sucks...)

4e's new alignments are: good, evil, unaligned and Chuck Norris!

Lackhand

First Post
Mighty Veil said:
This is one if the best (and funniest) threads ever on this forum.

Let me give it a try...

If Chuck Norris was an edition of D&D. Player characters would only need to be 1st level to defeat anything.

Chuck Norris create the Eye of Vecna when he punched Vecna for a second time in the head. Had Vecna kept his mouth shut, the artifact would of simply been known as the black eye of Vecna. (OK that one kinda sucks...)

4e's new alignments are: good, evil, unaligned and Chuck Norris!

In Fourth Edition, Chuck Norrisses You.

Am I doing it right?

coriolis

Explorer
Here's my favorite one from way back:

Chuck Norris always turns on a nightlight when he goes to bed. Not because he's afraid of the dark, but because the dark is afraid of him.

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Chuck Norris is not only a deity in the core pantheon, but is also a Supernatural Patron for warlocks, a discipline for wizards, hell, he is an option for every class!

Chuck Norris 1HKO'ed the Prime Material Plane. Twice. At first level.

I've heard rumors on the internets about there being a power in D&D 4E equal to Chuck Norris.

I don't know if that's true but I heard that the only person Chuck is afraid of is Steven Seagal.

Legends tell that if those two powers clash, that there will be a second Big-Bang!

And always remember Chuck Norris is called Warchuck Warnorris in 4E!!

-Warproof!!

Henry

Autoexreginated
Chuck Norris would roll dice at the table, but there's no point since the dice would just come up whatever he told them to.

Chuck Norris was going to be the basis for another character class in 4E, but the designers didn't want all the other classes feeling inadequate, so they pulled it.

Chuck Norris has no "per encounter" or "daily" abilities -- only "at-will."

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
When ever Chuck Norris makes a character, he automatically wins.

Chuck Norris didn't invent the great wheel.... his round house kick broke it.

Gleemax is the sound a person makes when Chuck Norris breaks their sternum.

Chuck Norris can flank Epic rogues! All by himself!
Chuck Norris didn't like the fluff WotC was doing for the 4e setting: all we have now is "points of light in a dark (post-Chuck) world"
Chuck Norris can play a 3e monk/bard and beat as many wizards as he wants
Chuck Norris knows why the heck anyone would want to create an Owlbear
Chuck Norris said: "Dragonborn ladies WILL have boobies"

Last edited:

Remove ads