Locations & Prices for ISRP RL event.

Zar Endel

First Post
I think you all might be getting alittle out of hand (1) we still do not know if we are doing this ourselves or piggy backing. (2) We do not know where it will be held yet (3) We have not figured out who will be in charge of it.

Nothing has been decided, but I am sure all pros and cons will be considered.

Velira Evangeline

Banned
Banned
This is true, we do need to focus on the poll, see how that turns out then make a definate decision on where to hold it. Then I say we follow Ruthia's process sheet. XD Which she has so graciously posted in the Vote thread.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing concerns - after all, if we don't discuss the options, how do we know what option we want to vote for?

Haeron

First Post
Maybe a good idea would be to nominate three or four people to head the event first. They can read all the posts and then discuss amongst themselves in private what the options are. I think the amount of ideas are overwhelming to organize anything right at this point. There really needs to be a little bit of structure to it. I would encourage still discussing everything....However the organization needs to be decided by someone in charge.

Haeron

First Post
Well they don't have to be nominated ....Its a large undertaking and alot to ask of anyone. We could leave it open for the first 4 takers?

Remove ads