Complete Divine Feats

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
I forgot about Archivists. Spont Healing is even more powerful for them because they get it sooner and they have the spells at a better level.
Helps again in the cleric-less party. Diff between an archivist and a druid is the druid will probably have it for more times per day as they need Wis more than archivists (Int first, Wis second).

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Helps again in the cleric-less party. Diff between an archivist and a druid is the druid will probably have it for more times per day as they need Wis more than archivists (Int first, Wis second).
As the player of an Archivist, though, I was never without self-made healing scrolls anyway just in case.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm going to lobby for Augment Healing as well. It's a personal sacrifice for the good of a group, which makes it all the more important in a PbP setting where there is no pre-defined group. Same with Spontanious Healer (which was the cleric ability that made the cleric in my opinion much more usable and much more of an individual).

Edit: I just looked for the character in question, and the end result increases the point buy by 3 points. It could have gone as far as 5. That supports my thought on that, but I'd suggest we actualy have a discussion and vote.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases