Dresden Files done?

Blastin

First Post
anyone heard anything about Dresden files coming back? The official site is still there but mentions nothing about a renewal or a new season, but also doesn't say it's been canceled.
Only thing I could dig up was on a fan site that it's been axed....
It would be about right. It seems that SciFi has a spy in my house that makes sure to report any show that I like to the execs so it can be canceled :(

Tharian

First Post
Has there been verification of the cancellation?

Edit: Nevermind. I found the article from TV Guide talking about the official cancellation. It was cancelled on August 3. I was out of the country at the time which explains why I missed the announcement.

Last edited:

Blastin

First Post
I getting really sick of sciFi....at this point I really don't think they have much to offer me after BG finishes up. Even if they do come up with a show that looks good, it's disappointing to get interested and have them yank it after the first season.....

Dog Moon

Adventurer
But guess what guys: they decided to have a second season of Painkiller Jane!

Don't ask how or why...

*Yes, I'm bitter.*

Jamdin

Explorer
The last I read was that Painkiller Jane will NOT be back for a second season. I really hope that Flash Gordon does not come back for a second season (next episode is with the Hawkmen sans the wings). The Dresden Files should have been given another season.

buzzard

First Post
Jamdin said:
The last I read was that Painkiller Jane will NOT be back for a second season. I really hope that Flash Gordon does not come back for a second season (next episode is with the Hawkmen sans the wings). The Dresden Files should have been given another season.

Spot on. Dresden Files was one of the best shows on Sci Fi (though a pearl among swine isn't the greatest compliment). Killing it really riled me.

buzzard

Villano

First Post
Jamdin said:

Yeah, I heard PKJ was cancelled. And I read somewhere that Flash is getting lower ratings than the late night repeat of Dr. Who (and what's sad is that that's still better than what PKJ is pulling in). :lol:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases