[Trailer] Iron Man

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
::Walks up to the trailer's editor and slaps him in the face::

Mentioning myspace in a movie's trailer is BAD BAD I tell you! Don't ever do it again. You wasted 10 seconds of screen time to plug myspace when you could have used that time to show Iron Man kicking more terrorist ass. Bad Monkey you get no star.

Oh.. and whats with every action movie trailer using that same old tired industrial loop right before they show "action" footage?

Last edited:

Ahhh, a better quality trailer than the one they showed a month or so ago. Still loving it, especially now that I can see more of it.

Stark is just so perfectly played in the trailer. Here's hoping that wonderful attitude comes through in all of the movie and not just what they showed.

Klaus

First Post
Very nice trailer! Using Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" as a soundtrack was inspired!

Too bad the comics Iron Man became a villain... :)

GlassJaw

Hero
Relique du Madde said:
Mentioning myspace in a movie's trailer is BAD BAD I tell you! Don't ever do it again. You wasted 10 seconds of screen time to plug myspace when you could have used that time to show Iron Man kicking more terrorist ass. Bad Monkey you get no star.

Can you say "joke"? Sheesh.

Great trailer. Downey seems made for this role. Love the clips of his suit towards the end.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Heh. They showed the full trailer during a commercial break during the Daily Show. I looks good.

I Am Iron Man… daddda dadda dadda dah dah dah

Abraxas

Explorer
I would have preferred someone like Jason Issacs for the part of Stark, but the suit looks cool - so I'll still go see it.

Remove ads