Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)

SuddenDawn

First Post
Dargon said:
An exited Cesurius walks in to the RDI and shares a few words with Joe. Then he clears his throat and speaks to everyone Excuse me ladies and Gent’s. I know some of you are just here for a drink but I have also heard that some of you come here looking for work. I have a task at hand and I believe I might need a bit of help. Goods have gone missing and the owners is willing to pay if I or in the case we can provide information about the location. In the case we can get it there is a 500 Gp award I imagined we could share. If you are interested come over to my table. He the goes down to the table and takes a seat.

So begins the adventure "Lost Mithril". It is a short adventure, and we hope to maintain a high post rate. In that vein, if you will not have access to the internet for a day or more, please let the rest of us know in advance. Use Invisible Castle for all of your rolls. Please use the same name for each roll and provide a link. Go ahead and make a roll if you think it is appropriate, I'll then decide if it is needed or not. To help improve the flow of the game, I want you to all roll initiative in advance.

The adventurers are:

Cesurius Amlyzat
Krit Trueflight
Gilanthus Windwalker
Elise Ellom

[sblock=Initiative]Cesurius: 12
Krit: 24
Gilanthus: 14
Elise: Not rolled[/sblock]
[sblock=XP Awards]None[/sblock]
[sblock=Treasure]50 gp Advance[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
I will go and get another potion; I will be back before you can finish the song of Burlock the Fat. Ces leaves to return 5 minuets later with a bottle cure light wound. Now I believe we are ready to go I am looking forward to this and you company, I has been to long in the city.

Ces

KriticalFailure

First Post
Dargon said:
I will go and get another potion; I will be back before you can finish the song of Burlock the Fat. Ces leaves to return 5 minuets later with a bottle cure light wound. Now I believe we are ready to go I am looking forward to this and you company, I has been to long in the city.

"As am I" Replies Krit. "Shall we go then?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Elise joins the rest with a sad look apon her face. All right! are we still waiting for anyone?

[sblock=OoC] Saturdays and sundays are hard for me to post, but as you can see, not impossible.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dargon

First Post
What I was thinking was that we try to backtrack the route of the caravan and se if we might come up with anything, does any of you have any other ideas you think would be better?

Elise joins the rest with a sad look apon her face. All right! are we still waiting for anyone?

We are ready to go, but excuse me for being so direct but are you alright Elise?

KriticalFailure

First Post
Dargon said:
What I was thinking was that we try to backtrack the route of the caravan and se if we might come up with anything, does any of you have any other ideas you think would be better?

Sounds good to me. Lead the way.

SuddenDawn

First Post
Start of an Adventure

Cesurius has a map of the caravan route and a description of the terrain between Orussus and the mine, if you would like you may immediately start backtracking. If there is anything else you would like to do in Orussus before setting out let me know. If you would like to try any other strategies let me know.

Once you are ready to leave, let me know the relavent details, such as how your plan to travels, (horses etc.), and your plans for watch and so forth.

[sblock=OOC]I have edited the first post in the thread, it has some important instructions and adventure details.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases