Will this thread kill the previous thread and take its stuff?

Driddle

First Post
... My newest hated phrase. Quickly rising up the ranks to join the ranks of "X is broken" and "X got the shaft."

Any others being born by 4th edition?

Tewligan

First Post
Oh, and I'm also sick of seeing people saying how much 3.x stuff they already have, and how 4e will invalidate all that money they spent. This irritates me for two reasons:

1) No one freakin' cares how many thousands you've spent on books, how many bookshelves full of 3.x you have, or whether you have every book WotC produced. Really. It comes across as some weird kind of nerd braggery when people go out of their way to emphasize just how many game books they have.

2) If you have all that stuff, PLAY IT! You don't have to buy 4e the day it comes out. If you like the game you have, quit bitchin' about the new thing and keep playing with the thousands of dollars worth of books you keep telling everyone you have so much fun with.

Also, speculation about the feasibility of fighter/mage combos under the new edition means that a certain horrid word gets bandied around much more often than I like, but I'm not saying another word about THAT one, I promise...

Richards

Legend
What, "gish?" Is it "gish?" You know, that word you didn't want to say. I think it's "gish."

Yeah, I'll bet it's "gish."

"Gish" for sure. Yep, "gish."

Johnathan

Tewligan

First Post
Richards said:
What, "gish?" Is it "gish?" You know, that word you didn't want to say. I think it's "gish."

Yeah, I'll bet it's "gish."

"Gish" for sure. Yep, "gish."

Johnathan
I've promised not to elaborate on that anymore...

(Veins in forehead throbbing)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases