Wondering about events and History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for Magi that runs the TMP.

Would it be okay if I said, (enter said world leader here) was assassinated, killed in his sleep by someone inside his staff? Or if I said that major events of nature span through the world here and there. Or that some of the united states rebelled against each other? Is it okay to say that certain people died, (names here) some other well known actor, preformer or something, or a powerful business man.

Maybe Bill Gates entire company was taken over by a south sea orginization?

Mutants have been rioting in the streets of oversea cities?

(Sorry about that, hope thats alittle better.)

Last edited:

Kallikrates

First Post
Erm....Brutal I may be no Magi, but you should think before putting any leader's name in the same sentence with words like "assassinated," "Killed," "poisoned," or any other words the have even the slightest implication of bodily harm against any leader.

Ya...that is advice you might want to consider, for you never know who's watching or reading.

Magi_Brigid

First Post
...in a word, no. But I know what you're referring to, and the incident with regards to naming the year of death for a particular pop star has been handled privately.

No, it would not be okay for you to do that, especially no talking to me first. Okay? Okay. Glad we cleared that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases