Your Ultimate Homebrew

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
A question just popped in my head and I thought I'd ask the ENWorld crowd:

If there must be ONE THING in that you have to your ultimate homebrew setting, what must it be?​
I'm interested in knowing... please share.

Well, if it's only got one thing that I like, I'd hardly call it my ultimate homebrew...

I've got what I consider my ultimate homebrew. It's got dozens of things that are different from the core assumptions.

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Hobo said:
Well, if it's only got one thing that I like, I'd hardly call it my ultimate homebrew...
Ok, well what's the starting point. Your core, first idea that makes you first go, "Yea, I have to have that in my homebrew."

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
dmccoy1693 said:
If there must be ONE THING in that you have to your ultimate homebrew setting, what must it be?
Arcane magics that have sociological impact. And it is in my homebrew.

Examples:
Ring Gates used for expedient postal purposes
Scry Stones (homebrew magic item) used for monitoring certain places

and other items that mimic Victorian era technology

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Frukathka said:
Arcane magics that have sociological impact. And it is in my homebrew.

Examples:
Ring Gates used for expedient postal purposes
Scry Stones (homebrew magic item) used for monitoring certain places

and other items that mimic Victorian era technology
Nice one.

awayfarer

First Post
Small gods. In my homebrew gods would be small-time, regional operators. There would be a god of The Windy Woods or The Boiling Desert or the god of The Small and Interestingly Shaped Stone on That Hill Over There. Divine intervention would be something that happens on a fairly regular basis. God sightings wouldndn't be a daily occurrence but everyone at least knows a freind of a friend who has had a brief encounter with a god.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases