Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

DrZombie

First Post
The next morning those of you that have slept wake up to the sweet smell of coffee and warm bread. The light outside is bright, the weather looks fine but cold, and you've just accepted a mission that will probably have a good chance of getting you killed. Could life be more perfect then this?

[sblock=Forge]
You stand looking at the dying embers of the fire, thinking about humans and their odd behavior, when Willems enters the room again, melting snow on his cape.
"Forge. Come with me if you please."
He leads you to the stables, where a strongbox is placed on a cart.

"Here is five thousand gold, and the travel papers for your friends. North of here, about a mile and a half, lies an abandoned tower. You are to use this to moore the ship, and check to see if she needs repairs. The goods will be delivered there. Use what gold you need, and place the strongbox in my quarters. Stow away the goods safely, and do not open anything. I will see you in a few days. Master Gringsson, a dwarf, will join you in a few days. He knows his way around an airship. Listen to him as if you were a raw recruit and he your sarge."

With that he mounts his horse and disappears into the night.

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I do understand" Forge replied dryly to Willems explanation. When the man is gone, he walks into the inn again, and sits in his place in the same position, staring at the now extinguished fire. "Strange humans... How will a dwarf join us as we travel in the sky? May be a flying dwarf" Forge found himself thinking a joke. A very basic and rudimentary one.

Eryndur

Explorer
Konnel stretches as he arrives downstairs, then proceeds to carefully don his exquisite set of armor. After checking a last few straps, he seems satisfied.

"So, Sarelo, where's this drop ship of yours? Let's not waste any more time!" he cries enthusiastically, rubbing his hands together to keep them warm.

ethandrew

First Post
Retief smiles as he walks down the stairs to the thick smell of coffee. He is fully dressed and armored, his bow slung over his shoulder. He states to no one in particular, "I couldn't sleep a wink last night. So much excitement, I've never been this enthused to be a caravan guard."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Sarelo arrives downstairs, fully armed and armored.

"Come on, the ship isn't too far from here. It's docked at the skyspire."

Sarelo eats a cold breakfast while waiting for the others to come downstairs and prepare to depart.

Drerek

First Post
Aaranth rises from his meditation and dresses quickly. There is almost a spring in his step, a feeling of being alive and productive that has been missing these last few years. He meets the others downstairs and prepares to head out.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael had been meditating in the same position on his chair. When the others start waking up he rises. "Well then, that was probably the last time I ever had a good reason to wear this" Jael says as he neatly folds his tabard. "So, any news on what's to happen next?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes" Forge says, without explaining. It's like he wasn't given the proper question to answer. He remained seat down in the sturdy chair.

Autumn

First Post
Ghaunder comes in with a yawn, scratching at his chin as he hunts out the source of that enticing coffee smell. Having tracked it down and procured himself a cup he joins the others, in time to hear the most recent exchange.

"Morning," he rumbles cheerfully as he takes a gulp from his mug. "So what's this news?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases