Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Voda Vosa

First Post
"He is supposed to be our commander." Forge states. "This place needs work on it" the warforged states before pushing his finger throw the wall. Pieces of wall fall apart.

DrZombie

First Post
You hear the noise of footsteps in the kitchen above you. A few moments later the smell of coffe works its way into your conciousness, followed by the smell of meat being cooked. The door opens a few minutes later.
"First time I've coocked lunch fer a bunch of dead men" the dwarf chortles. "Dig in and ask away."

[sblock=listen DC15]
The foorsteps of the dwarf sound uneven. When you look at his legs the right leg seems to move a bit different then the left.
[/sblock]

Mista Collins

First Post
Curious as to what is going through this drawf's mind, Devon refrains himself from probing. The years away from the war had been dark for him and have left him slightly paranoid. Even though the copper rings on his hand bear little weight, one of them weighs heavily on the telepath's mind. But he is now among old friends and trusted allies. If the Dead Men were ordered to meet this man, then Devon will give him his privacy.

"Whatever you cooked, smells wonderful." Devon says with a smile before enjoying some of the dwarf's cooking. "It sounds and looks like you walk with a limp, Master Grigsson. Am I mistaken or is that an injury from the war? It has left scars on most men."

Other than that single question, he sits there silently waiting for the others to ask theirs. Asking questions and determining information used to be Devon's specialty, but he has learned that a silent tongue can learn as much also.

[sblock=listen] 1d20+2=20[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"An oasis of pure water in the middle of a desert?" Jael exlaims when he sees the dwarf pour some water from the tap. "An elemental or something more simple magic? With a treatment like this one could even begin to think that someone considers us war-heroes." He looks at the food set on the table. "Thank you good dwarf but I don't think my body can even handle such a feast anymore. But don't worry about the food going to waste. Konnel here will eat at least three men worth. These muscles don't tend to themself." Jael says with a smile, slapping Konnel on the shoulder.

DrZombie

First Post
Mista Collins said:
"Whatever you cooked, smells wonderful." Devon says with a smile before enjoying some of the dwarf's cooking. "It sounds and looks like you walk with a limp, Master Grigsson. Am I mistaken or is that an injury from the war? It has left scars on most men."

"Aye, lad." the dwarf says. He pulls up the leg of his trouser to show a metal limb, and raps on it with his knuckles. "Got bitten off by one of them Karrnath undead thingies. Bugger me if it didn't surprise the hell one of them deaders when he broke his teeth on it the next time they tried it." He gives an evil chuckle. "Offcourse, the zap that blew his head clean off surprised him even more."

"So, ladies, have you given any thought on the watch schedule for tonight? We've got both the tower and the cargo to protect."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
DrZombie said:
"So, ladies, have you given any thought on the watch schedule for tonight? We've got both the tower and the cargo to protect."
Not even realizing it at first Jael takes his old position of commanding officer. "Forge, I think you should take the watch on the tower. I'll take the first watch with the ship and Aaranth can take turn after me. We should both stay on the ship for the whole night though, so there will be someone close to wake up should something happen. It's easy enough for us to meditate in sitting position so we don't require beds to rest well." He then looks at Gillian with a thoughtfull look on his face. "So Gil, I have no idea what effect your tansformation had on your need of sleep or your eyesight, but I have a feeling it didn't worsen them at least. I think a pair of wings being available at least some of the night might do good for our watch. Want to bunk in the ship too?"

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I have no biological needs. I can watch all the night long if you wish. Ether way I wil remain with consciousness." Forge states. "Though I would need assistance if anything is to happen. My combat abilities are not the best."

Mista Collins

First Post
DrZombie said:

"Since we have been charged with protecting the cargo, I suggest this be our first concern. I can take whatever watch you guys feel is best." The psion says in between bites. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing crystal the size of a small human hand. "This is my psicrystal. She can be quite bossy when she decides to talk, but she can also help keep watch."

Devon concentrates for a split second and the crystal forms spidery legs and moves around the room on its own. "She can communicate with me telepathically and with anyone within thirty feet of her. She has a good eye and a good ear. As long as I am within a mile or her, he will be able to wake me while I sleep."

Eryndur

Explorer
"Daht's creepy," says Konnel around a mouthful of food, eyeing the psicrystal. He turns to the dwarf. "I've no preference for watch. Slot me in whenever you need me. Who are we expecting attack from? Surely not bandits this time around."

ethandrew

First Post
Retief moves over to Jael as he assigns posts, "Colonel, you know I am good with a bow and after the long rest we had last night and the life of luxury we've been living, I know I can stay the night on vigil. Put me atop the tower or in one of these windows, I can do what is needed to protect the cargo and our tower."

Remove ads