Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael gives a short chucle as he realizes that he once again reverted to the manners of a front-line commander. "Old habits die slow, don't they Retief. I'm no officer anymore so take my words as planning ideas only. I just thought that we who need little or no sleep at all should take most of the watch. You could well take a few hours atop the tower. But we have to remember that we need everyone to be sharp during the days too."

Jemal

Adventurer
"My eyes aint never been better, Colonel, but a girl still needs her beauty sleep." Gillian giggled. "I'll take a watch if ye think it's best, and trust me when I say that if I DO see something, everybody'll know soon enough." she clenched a clawed fist in front of her and a small aura of platinum energy started coalescing around it. "Night watch'ld probably be a good idea for me, even though I do need rest, since I see in the dark better'n most."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Sarelo speaks up and says, "Well, all things considered, I'd ust as soon stay on the ship. They have a pretty nice pilot's quarters and if anything needs to happen, such as a quick escape or diversioary tactic...and anyone else would find sailing the ship a bit tough. I could probably watch by day and sleep there by night in case of emergencies."

DrZombie

First Post
"Allright. Put up a watch roster or something. And make sure everyone knows when they are supposed to be awake. Although I don't think that would be a problem with you lot. But I can remember when we were flying over the dragon's teeth, and during the night watch..." And with that the dwarf tells a long but highly improbable tale about how he singlehandedly saved the ship by being the only one awake at night, fending off an attack by wyvern-riding dragonbarbarians supported by glidewing mounted halflings. "..... though I never figured out what those nasty little hoodlums were doing so far away from their planes.."

"I'll take first watch. Who's with me?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael will pull up a suggestion for watch roster and see what other's think about it.
[Sblock=OOC]Find the suggestion in the OOC-thread :)[/sblock]

Autumn

First Post
"I can set up an alarm, same old trick as back in the day," Ghaunder volunteers. The spell had always been his offering for the night watch, assuaging his conscience for sleeping sound while the others took turns on sentry duty. "Just tell me where you want it."

Eryndur

Explorer
Konnel looks around the room, nonplussed. "So... now that we've got the watch down to perfection, I'll reiterate: What exactly are we watching for? Who are we expecting trouble from?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases