Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The human named Willems came here in the night. I was the only been conscious so he drive me to the back part of this inn, where he showed me the goods to be transported, and a strongbox with money to make the necesary repairs to the ship. He also said that we were not to see the content of the cargo boxes. His exact words were:" Forge made a pause, his chin squeak and he starts reciting in the exact tone of voice as Willems:
"Here is five thousand gold, and the travel papers for your friends. North of here, about a mile and a half, lies an abandoned tower. You are to use this to moore the ship, and check to see if she needs repairs. The goods will be delivered there. Use what gold you need, and place the strongbox in my quarters. Stow away the goods safely, and do not open anything. I will see you in a few days. Master Gringsson, a dwarf, will join you in a few days. He knows his way around an airship. Listen to him as if you were a raw recruit and he your sarge."
Forge remained seat, in his standard position.

ethandrew

First Post
Retief opens his eyes wide, impressed with the warforged. "Wow, he said all that? Word for word? Good memory you've got there, Forge." He stands up and stretches away the night's sleep, rubbing his eyes once quickly.

He turns to face the group assembled, "Obviously not all of us are awake yet, but do any of you remember when Willem said that he expected one more of us? I wonder who that is and why they're not here. Weird. Anyway, looks like we need to make our way up to that tower Forge mentioned. Best not to wear any military garb, to keep initial suspicion off what a group of Aundarian's finest are doing massed in secret. Once we're all awake and ready, we should get what we need and head out. Thoughts?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I have a very complex memory" Forge stated
When asked about thoughts, Forge answered "Many, but most are not worth mantion."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Those of us who are here may as well head to the ship, load the cargo, and prepare to embark to this abandoned spire...I think I know the place."

Sarelo shoulders his pack.

"Then a few of us can swing back by the Inn before we take off. That should give everyone a chance to arrive."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"What, you think I'd get the ship for us to use and not make sure she's in shape? Sure she's old, but the ol' girl still has it where it counts. The elemental engine is as fiery as ever, and while a couple binding rings might be a tad loose, that's nothing that can't be fixed up easily and on the way to wherever we're going."

Remove ads