October - What are you Watching?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I'm trying to catch up with any Beowulf renditions that exist and thinking about checking out the new Survivor series.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Heroes and Reaper for sure. Journeyman and Chuck as long as they continue to hold my interest, but I'm not sure how long that will be... especially with Chuck. I missed the first half of that and didn't even miss it.

Also the last episode of Eureka, and The Daily Show on occassion.

That's it - no movies.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Not much, actually, now that the regular baseball season is over. I really wish they wouldn't premiere new shows on TV until then, because I usually miss premieres and if I try to watch later episodes, I have no idea what the premise is or what's going on. So I don't.

Usually I keep my TV tuned to a music channel (I have DirecTV which carries XM Radio) - The System (occaisonally BPM). I usually do watch Red Eye. I can't believe someone gave Greg Gutfeld a TV Show. Really funny though, at least most of the time.

And the 2nd set of Robin of Sherwood comes out on DVD this month. I think next week.

Last edited:

Grymar

Explorer
Heroes
Chuck
Reaper (looks good)
Bionic Woman (I'll give it another week)
Smallville (should be the last season, right?)
Survivor (low priority, but I watch it)
Lost and BSG when they start up in January.

Darth Shoju

First Post
Lost
Heroes
The Office
My Name Is Earl
Reaper
The Ultimate Fighter
Simpsons (sometimes)

I'll probably catch a little Hockey Night in Canada and Saturday Night Live too.

GlassJaw

Hero
Heroes
No Reservations (Travel)
My Name is Earl
The Office
Family Guy

I recorded one more episode of Chuck to see if it holds my interest. I decided not to continue with Journeyman.

I'm also watching the Pats destroy everyone else in the NFL and the Red Sox playoffs start on Wed.

Grymar

Explorer
Ah, let me add a few things I forgot.

The Office (working through season 3 on DVD and recording the regular episodes. Should be caught up soon)
College Football (Lots and lots of it. Go Bucks!)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases