Edwyd's Victuals




+ Log in or register to post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate

    Edwyd's Victuals

    Edwyd's Victuals is a restaurant several doors down from the Red Dragon Inn.

    While the RDI serves most of what Edwyd's can, and for free to boot, Edwyd's is the place to go to get away from the hustle and the bustle of the adventurer packed Inn. Away from prying ears or quick tempers, here one can speak without fear of bothering others.

    Edwyd's Victuals specializes in the meats, fruits and cheese one tends to see when they start their day. It is a popular destination as it only costs a few silver for one of the finest meals in Orussus. This isn't the place to look for work, however. As no one in there right mind would recruit heroes here when the RDI is so close.

    Drinks cost 1 silver a pieces.
    Meals 2 silver.

    Much like the RDI almost anything you can imagine can be found here.
    Last edited by LogicsFate; Thursday, 4th October, 2007 at 06:40 PM. Reason: speeling
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

 

  • #2
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    What brings you to Orussus? Mearran asks as drinks are set down.
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #3
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    149

    Ignore KriticalFailure
    "Well," Sighs Munchin "I have been sent away by my teachers for acts similar to that which you just witnessed." He takes a sip of his coffee and sit it down quickly, waving his hands in front of his mouth "Hot hot hot hot!!" coughing, he continues "They said that I may not return, I am banished from the only home I have ever known." Munchin slouches a little as he says this. Picking up the coffee once more, he takes a more tentitive sip. "However, I feel that if I can continue my training on my own and become a better Monk; then they might, in time, recieve me back with open arms. So, I have come here to prove better myself and prove to my Masters that I can become a great Monk. He finishes, eyes burning brightly with confidence.

  • #4
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    So, you've come to better yourself? What about the excitement, I'm geussing that doesn't hurt the deal? Mearran sipps on a pomigranite juice.
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #5
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    149

    Ignore KriticalFailure
    "Like I said, I may have a bit of a problem. That kind of behavior is the same type of thing I pulled back at the Monestary." Munchin replies as he slouches even further, disappointed in himself. "I have to get rid of those urges to truly become a Monk."

  • #6
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    Mearran thinks for a moment. While that's not my kind of fun, I can see why one might enjoy it. Mearran smiles mischievously Are all monks so rigid they they cannot listen to their basic urges from time to time?
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #7
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    149

    Ignore KriticalFailure
    "In order to be a master of one's body, one must be a master of all his urges. I need to become a master of all my urges. This.." Munchin indicates the clay gourd now strapped to his hip, "does not help. I just can't help indulging, it makes me feel..." he pauses, searching for the right word. "Free.." he finishes.

  • #8
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    I'd hate to give advice that would hamper your journey but "Free" is the only way a creature should ever feel. Could I see that? Mearran points to the gourd


    OOC: Be back in alittle while
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • #9
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    149

    Ignore KriticalFailure
    "I...I just don't know..." Munchin stutters as he hands over the gourd to the katara.

    OOC: np

  • #10
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    LogicsFate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Posts
    2,638

    Ignore LogicsFate
    Mearran tests it with smell. Then tastes a bit. Sputtering the katara hands the gourd back, What's in it?
    Trivially Analytic, Righteously Skeptical

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 87
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th May, 2007, 08:58 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •