Edwyd's Victuals

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin chuckles a bit "Holy Wine from the Monestary. It's an aquired taste. From a young age, the students are given a small dose every second week out of the month. I believe the Masters brew it particularly to make it taste horrendous to dissuade the students from taking up drinking. Unfortunately for me, I enjoyed the taste and looked forward to the tastings. Long story short, it's the main reason I'm here." Munchin explains as he reattches the gourd to the hemp rope tied around his waist.

LogicsFate

First Post
Freedom Mearran rolls the word a bit. I've tasted freedom before and I can assure you that is no freedom and from what you told me it free you from nothing except maybe the restraints you've placed on yourself but who am I to judge?

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Perhaps you are right." sighs Munchin "Maybe it is less of Freedom, and more of an escape. An esacpe that allows me to enjoy myself." The Monk ponders, seeming older suddenly, "Don't get me wrong, I love practicing the ways of the Monk, It is just nice to have.....a vacation every once in a while. I guess I just don't know what it really means to be a Monk yet." Munchin admitts as he sighs once more.

LogicsFate

First Post
Doesn't sound like you have many options in the matter. What is it about being a monk that you enjoy so? Mearran shifts in the human sized chair he's in.

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Hmmm" Munchin thinks for a moment, then starts slowly, "Well, I enjoy perfecting my body and using it to its fullest potential. I enjoy being in control of myself and being able to react to the happenings around me, although every once in a while, I just like to go with whatever is happening and let myself react to everything in a different way. Lose control so to speak. I fear I am far to complicated for even I to understand He chuckles

LogicsFate

First Post
Lose control? Mearrans head tilts slightly How often would you say your "In" control. Mearran flinches I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was... I'm not sure. I follow the teachings of nature, to be in balance with yourself and your surroundings, to believe what you do is right, and to consume only that which is needed.

It also teachs that each person or creature is in control of their actions at all times, even those done under the influence. To be unsure of your own actions is a dangerous place to be.

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Hahaha, well it is hard to explain. I don't lose complete control. I just get to relax.Munchin stares at his coffee a while then contiues, "As a Monk, we were asked to remove ourselves from everything and look at all around us objectivly, sometimes I feel that I am removed from existance. I feel like a bystander to life. Yet when I have had a few drinks, I feel like I am living in the moment. I know longer feel like I am watching a play, I am in the play. The lead role in fact. He then laughs "I'm not making any sense am I."

LogicsFate

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
"I'm not making any sense am I."

Depends on you you ask. Mearran say slyly Me? I understand but can't agree.

I geuss I just have one more question; A Being out of balance with themselves is doomed to a life of torment. How are you going to balance what you are and what you think you should be?

LogicsFate

First Post
A waitress come over. That'll be 2 silver for the drinks huns.

Mearran points to his compainion, then continues what he was saying. "Well if you want to think about it, take whatever time you need." Mearran streches. Change is in the air, Mearran remarks, I might be a good time to head back to the RDI. O, and let me assure you allready apologized to the dwarf. He inability to accept marks him as someone I will not travel with. Mearran stands Ready? He tosses a silver piece on the table. Tip He adds in case of confusion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases