[shop] Spells and Tricks

Dargon

First Post
OOC: Dargon, I'm interested in your idea of spell exchange. I presume you mean that, if I come into your shop with a 1st level spell you don't have in your spellbook, you'll offer one of your own 1st level spells in return. I pay for the cost of my own scribing of the spell into my book, plus 1 gp for the service. Is that correct?

you got it right

I don't know why you did not get the sheet for her, I just looked at my outgoing mails and you were on the CC list, i can mail her to you agin if you like. Anyway she is approved by Orsal and Hreset

I am aware that I have to pay to cover the cost of adding spells, and in the begining i might have to turn people down until i can cover the cost.

Boddynock

First Post
Dargon said:
you got it right

I don't know why you did not get the sheet for her, I just looked at my outgoing mails and you were on the CC list, i can mail her to you agin if you like. Anyway she is approved by Orsal and Hreset

I am aware that I have to pay to cover the cost of adding spells, and in the begining i might have to turn people down until i can cover the cost.
Yeah, could you check my address, please? It's boddynocklew AT gmail DOT com. If I didn't get yours and it was properly addressed, I wonder how many others I've missed! :eek:

Like I said before - it's a great idea. If I ever run a mage, he may well be coming to visit Spells & Tricks. :)

Dargon

First Post
Ty an i would imagine that their is others out their that wish to expand their spell book without having to pay for a scroll.

Lady Nura will make it her life work to have every spell out their in her books :cool:

Dargon

First Post
stuffing away what she do not need on her trip Nura gives the last orders to Gote, her apprentice.
now record everything you do. And try not to spoil anything.
I got it he says with an aura of security hurry on Nura, you don't want to be late
yes yes. with that she leaves he shop in the hands of Gote

Boddynock

First Post
Dargon said:
stuffing away what she do not need on her trip Nura gives the last orders to Gote, her apprentice.
now record everything you do. And try not to spoil anything.
I got it he says with an aura of security hurry on Nura, you don't want to be late
yes yes. with that she leaves he shop in the hands of Gote
OOC: Dargon, is Gote an NPC? If so, Nura will have to pay him at a rate equal to half the standard profit from the Job System. It's best if you keep a record of the transactions in this thread. See the opening post of Tarag's Forge for an example of what I mean.

Dargon

First Post
OOC: Dargon, is Gote an NPC? If so, Nura will have to pay him at a rate equal to half the standard profit from the Job System. It's best if you keep a record of the transactions in this thread. See the opening post of Tarag's Forge for an example of what I mean.
like my shop stats block :p
copied from Tarag's Forge, the same for Ces's Armours.

Dargon

First Post
It was a quiet day on Quartz Street, only a few people were walking up the road when a large Boom shocked the surrounding building of number 54. A yellow fog and a foul stench of sulfur well out on the street making the few people on the street seek cover. When the fog and stench cleared a minuet later an ill looking Gote steps out of the shop, he seems like he is in shock but beside that he is unharmed.
To much sulfur, I guess. He turns around and looks at the shop. Oh no! he exclaims She is going to want my head for this. He walks back in and starts to clean up the mess he has made.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases