Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .

Magic... ^_^ the longer the poll goes the more chance people that have not voted get to vote, and since the votes are still being racked up, I am glad it has gone for this long, and so many have shown support. In the event of a tie, the two that tie will be revoted on.

Kallikrates

First Post
84 votes.

Wow.

Are there really that many RPers?

I mean..I know there are quite a few of us, but wow..I didn't think there was that many.

Kallikrates

First Post
*coughs* Well this turned out in a way I didn't expect.

So...97 votes. Very interesting.

I wonder if anyone actually double-voted.

No matter I suppose. It would be too much of a headache to even try and track any potential double-voter if he/she knew what he/she is/was doing.

So...I suppose it's time to train for my fear of planes. :D

Now which western state?

The vote was site wide. Not just for the people that gave their locations, but I am still asking the results be checked, atleast one from East coast will disappear, as Ruthia said she voted twice on accidend in a previous post. (Or what ever area she voted for) There could be that many people on the site, everyone gets a chance to vote, not just those that shown interest. Its a con for the site.

We wont pick states till we know what the true tally is, unless that is the true tally :)

I don't know. But since it is a con for ISRPers and anyone of them will have a chance to go and not just a select few. They have a right to vote also, since it is all of us, and not just that select few that would be welcome.

Last edited:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
(1) There are probably people who won't decide to go until it's set with a date, a time, a place, and a price.
(2) There are probably people who've said "I would have gone if it were here" who wouldn't have gone anyway.
(3) There are probably people who've said "Great! It's here, I'm going" who won't show up.
(4) There are probably people who haven't said anything at all, who won't say anything, who will show up anyway and then complain about the lack of work that others put into it because it looked like not many were showing up.

This is the nature of all convention-type events, everywhere, no matter what, unless you insist on paid pre-registration. You guess at the number of attendees to determine the size of the place, but don't expect an accurate count from people's responses. And you'll drive yourself crazy if you start trying to rate how serious the responses are in the first place. The steps that have been taken so far are great. Don't get discouraged. Just keep plodding ahead, set your expectations low for something that's just for fun, and even if only a handful of people show up and enjoy it, it will still build interest and momentum for a next time.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases