Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .
Even though it was not my idea. I am still going to make sure it takes off, even if I have to find, book and rent out a space, or get info on a location, all on my own. And if only 10 people show up, or 3 or 5, I'll still think it is worth it.

I agree with ya Magi on all that.

And I did not mean for that to be taken in a rude way Ruthia.

Everyone that enjoys ISRP and RPing, I feel has a right to vote, thats just how I feel.

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
Even though it was not my idea. I am still going to make sure it takes off, even if I have to find, book and rent out a space, or get info on a location, all on my own. And if only 10 people show up, or 3 or 5, I'll still think it is worth it.

I agree with ya Magi on all that.

And I did not mean for that to be taken in a rude way Ruthia.

Everyone that enjoys ISRP and RPing, I feel has a right to vote, thats just how I feel.
Okay, I've got to say that you shouldn't make this a personal challenge to yourself to pull this off. This should be a group cooperative venture, and if not enough people are getting involved (especially people at the chosen location) then let it die. Given that, it's good that some people are so enthusiastic.

:) There are others that offered to help, they can.. I would never stop them, and welcome it.

All I ment was, as long as someone is willing to go, I am willing to help. I do not consider this a challange.

Last edited:

Kallikrates

First Post
I know that this was open for everyone to vote, I just didn't think we actually had 97 RPers and I actually don't believe we have no where near that many.

There may be that many characters, but not that many RPers.
I'm sure there are thousands of people who visit En World, but I can only guess how many detour to the ISRP part of En World.

Enough ranting on my part. I'll guess I will wait and see what the westerners can track down for us.

*dances in the rain*

Kallikrates

First Post
So...Is the vote truly is what it says it is?

And...I can happily say that we're getting rain. Still.

My apologies for that being off topic, but I never thought rain would bring a smile to my face.

Ya...so I guess I will wait like a kid in a toy shop. :D

Ya...I have no reason to post this except that I'm wondering what other people are thinking.

I will give it till the 5th, I really do not want to wait a month or two for the magi to even respond to my request.. since that has not happened yet either. By the 5th, we will take what the polls say.

Kallikrates

First Post
Now, now Brutal I'm sure all of us have some sort of hectic schedule and I know it's not any fun dealing with IP addresses.

If that's how the Magis double-check things anyway.

As for the fifth being the cut-off, well it makes no never mind to me when the cut-off is as long as it is soon.

Good Sunday and all that to the rest of you.

Kallikrates

First Post
Interesting...

They must be really busy.

Even I make time to reply, but I better cut myself off right there.

*coughs*

Anyway...

...that gives me an idea...

Magi_Trelian

First Post
The message was specifically to Magi Gabriel. He's apparently out of touch for a while. Unfortunately, he's the one best equipped to validate the poll.

Don't think the rest of the Magi aren't watching the site. ;-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases