Central/east/West/other

Please select the area that fits you best

• West Coast

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Central US (yes like Kansa, not central east coast)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • East Coast

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Poll closed .

Kallikrates

First Post
Oh drats!!!

I was about to throw a rambunctious party!!!

I guess I have to wait until all the Magis are out of touch...

...Wait...did I say all that aloud???

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

I wonder how out of touch Gabriel is...

Ruthia

First Post
If it helps any Gabe hasn't been on messanger in a bit now, like most of the last week. Maybe why you haven't gotten a response cause I think this kinda falls in his territory..... Not sure.

Imreis

First Post
one big problem i fore see is that i know some players out there have more then one forums name for posting. and im not accusing anyone of it but is it that hard to log on as a new name and vote again? maybe im pesimistic but its true, someone COOOOULD have done it you know? and its not like the forums are so indepth designed to only allow one vote per isp number. And even then if someone was desperate enough, couldnt they just vote from another computer?

Oi, sorry for the being pesimistic people, its probably nothing and im just rambling. lets just hope everyone was honest

Kallikrates

First Post
I doubt you're pessimistic...

You're being more realistic than anything.

For if there's a will to cheat...there's a way to cheat!

Ya know...from the whole if there's a will, there's a way idea...

I'm so witty!!!

Hopefully nobody cheated, but I want to know some more about those forty-three westerners.

I know Brutal can't handle this on...his(?) own and I can't remember the other one who said that he/she didn't feel like giving up her/his location.

I hope some Westerners will step and give up their location or this plan will quickly fall apart.

Here's to hope anyway though!

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Gabe is currently incommunicado. When he can get to it, he will, but he's our systems guru.

Having it the first year on the west coast does not preclude having the next year on the east coast. -IF- we assume that west coast did win, the more important part is who would host it? If not enough people are willing to contribute, it should default to the east coast instead.

I dont care how the vote comes out, and that is correct Imreis, Ruthia already stated she voted twice on accident.

Though it keeps coming up ever since the west coast has gotten more votes, that cheating, or double posting has been happening. I again say this, just because people from any place do not put their voice out there does not mean they do not exist, or are not interested, leave it to the moderators to find out. Without further questioning the integrity of the site and its patrons.

On other notes, I know of six people in cali, 2 ir oregon, and 5 in washington, then not on the coast exactly are one in nevada and a few in texas, not knowing if they will be willing to help with anything.

Kallikrates

First Post
I actually know of a seventh in California and of a sixth in Washington, but both have long lost touch with ISRP.

No matter I suppose. I just want to see this happen.

I still have hopes that I can attend, but I don't like looking that far ahead.

Guess we can all twiddle all thumbs!

I challenge Brutal to a thumb war!!!

Remove ads