A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

Moggthegob

First Post
Ok wel it will take about two days: one for Koh'tara to get Valhandra healed and to begin th healing and once shes up the rest get healed fairly quickly on the second day. You then rest a third day so the two of them have their spells back. No one has come to bother you, from the places that wish to get the information from you.

On day three,however, Nuria receives a message, via the sending spell: Nuria, we know you are helping with the Arcanix research. Cannith South would be very happy if you help. Merrix d'Cannith

This, of course, begs the question: where are you going to go: House Cannith, Dwayne Kundarak of the Twelve, or back to Arcanix.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Any chance we got some XP while we rest? I think Koh'Tara is close to leveling by everything we've done (she's only level 1).

ooc; warforged get 1/2hp for cure spells, so Link would get back up, if not all the way healed. If he has 50gp, that's a potion of repair light.... XP would be cool.

Over the down time the group spends in the cramped quarters, Wulfcyne seems undecided amongst the three patrons, reasoning one's gold is the same color as the other, though he does show a streak of extreme dislike for the representative of Cannith they met, though is neutral on the house, shows a certain reluctance to wanting to contact House Kundarak, and seems perhaps most inclined to returning to Arcanix.

The old warrior does seem alarmed that Cannith seems to know where they are, much of the time and wonders if the other players in this drama are in the same privileged position.

ooc; also, may I update my character sheet with a MW longsword and a Greatsword? Is it MW as well? Additionally, what's in the packs we got from the Tarkannans?

Last edited:

Mellubb

First Post
OOC Ok then

As Links regains consciousness he immediately leaps to his feet and lunges his chain forward in the direction Natr was had they still been in the tavern. When he sees he is no longer in the tavern he is scared and confused.
If Nuria is present he immediately falls to his knees and says “Are you ok please forgive me I did the best I could. Are you alright? I am so sorry! I AM SORRY!
If Nuria is not present Links becomes furious. He grabs Wulfcyne by the gruff of his shirt and growls “Wulfcyne is She alright. Where is She I need to see her. Please, I need to know she is OK!! He releases his grip and begins to sob as much as warforged can. ”Please, Where is she? and when he does see her he does as written above.

Last edited:

As the group scatters at Links' sudden movement, Wulfcyne stands tall at the fallen bodyguard's actions. Shrugging any manhandling off, the human seems genuinely surprised at the crafted being's capacity for emotion....

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria, who was outside getting some fresh air when Links awoke, comes running in at the sound of his yelling.

Links! I am alright. We defeated the false House Tarkanan. We've been restng here the past few days. We still have a few problems though. Unsurprising, my House knows I have been helping you retrieve the research. I am unsure how they obtained the information or if they know precisely where we are. I have been contacted by the head of my House, Baron Merrix. Even though it is my house, I am inclined to return the research to Arcanix.

Moggthegob

First Post
Within the pack you took from the Tarakanans you find the standard fare, food waterskins and the like, but you also find a 600 page stack of research spread between them and a total of something like 1200 gp

You also notice the short swords taken off of Natr seem to be of astonishingly good quality.

OOC; The Greatsword is of normal quality

also experience:

4800 from the fight you just endured: split 6 ways thats

800 XP for each member of the party.

Last edited:

Mellubb

First Post
After hearing Nuria statement and knowing she is safe Lonks instantly gains his composure and is back to his old self. He stands beside his charge and says "If that is the path you choose I will see it done with you. If you will still have me.

Graybeard

Explorer
Nuria thinks for a moment before addressing the assembled group.

We have a few problems we need to discuss and solve first if we are going to return to Arcanix. First, House Cannith at least knows I have been helping all of you. I do not know if they know exactly where we are but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. They could be using ordinary spies or some sort of scrying. I am surprised they know I left the city as it is. You said that someone from House Cannith contacted you on the way to Arcainx. Is it possible he was on the lightning rail when we returned to Sharn? I have not met very many members of my House so it is possible he was there and I didn't know who he was. Also, if we are to return the research to Arcanix, how do we do so without interference from my House, the Tarkanans, or Kundurak?

Remove ads