A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)

ooc; cool on xp, mw longsword, and greatsword. Wulfcyne will also take 200gp from the gold.

The warrior nods at Links and Nuria's words, though seems a bit off put by the laundry list of obstacles in their path. Still, Wulfcyne offers a suggestion in an uncertain voice, 'Kenna we be dressin' up as some ones we ain't? Like a bunch o' monks er sumpthin'? Religious types be commin' to spread their'n faith all tha time. Mayhap we ken get out o' here unseen.'

Kaodi

Hero
Makharat examines the swords taken from Natr with some interest. " I am also inclined to return the research to Arcanix, unless one of the other offers was overwhelmingly better. I would prefer not to jeopardize my reputation as a reliable mercenary unless the payout is substantial enough for me to damn that all back to the Wastes, " says Makharat. Absently, he adds, " Perhaps one of you spell wielders would like to examine these for traces of enchantment. I would not be surprised if that bastard afforded himself magical blades. "

Solange

First Post
Moggthegob said:
also experience:

4800 from the fight you just endured: split 6 ways thats

800 XP for each member of the party.
OOC: What about previous stuff? Or did you reward that earlier and I missed it? Or is that all included?

Moggthegob

First Post
ok my mistake, add 3300 more experience to the pot, making the total 8100 plus 150 rp exp a pop and the gets us 9000 xp total split 6 ways equals 1500 xp

Graybeard

Explorer
Disguising ourselves may work. It would depend on how they were tracking us. If they are using spies, we have a chance. If it is magical detection, that is harder to fool. As for the offers, the only one I heard was from Kundurak and it was not significantly higher than what Arcanix offered. I am not privy to what House Cannith offered. Though if it were much more than the offer from Dean Gray, then I am certain we would not be having this discussion.

Makharat, I will check the swords for magical enhancement.

Nuria utters several arcane words and with a flourish of her hands and arms, checks for magical enhancement on the swords. (Detect Magic)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases