Long Live the Queen (all groups) [Boddynock judging] Completed

B4cchus

Explorer
This is the initial adventure thread for the adventure Long live the Queen.

Characters:
Team 1
Saithnar NG male elan Psion (Telepath) 2 [Phoenix8008],
Quintaine Vos CN male lightfoot halfling Rogue 1 [GDI7007],
Jallembo CN male human Rogue 2 [Amaury].
Dorrin CG male human cleric (Grendath) 1 [thegreyman].
Ximix LN male high elf Cleric (Gliran) 2 [Ximix].

Team 2
Krindorf TN male dwarf Rogue 1 [Voda Vosa],
Munchin LG male human Monk 1 [KriticalFailure],
Landers Silver CG male half-elf Cleric (Halina) 1 [Sirhahn],
Nura Emzotel NE female grey elf Wizard 1 [Dargon],
Possum CG female lightfoot halfling Cloistered Cleric (Mongrel) 1 [Wik]
Jamilee N female Grey Elf Fighter 1 [Robichaud]

Conventions:
You can make your own rolls using IC.
Use quoted text for speech, italics for thoughts and an OOC in front of out of character text.

[sblock=adventure notes, DM only]
You shouldn't be peeking here!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar exits the Red Dragon Inn and looks about to find a comfortable place to wait till Hans shows up to gather the group of people he has hired. Setting his backpack against the outside wall of the Inn and leaning against it himself, the red haired man passes the time smoking his pipe and watching the people of the Orrussus come and go around him. Closing his eyes, he seems to be asleep on his feet as he feels the thoughts of the people nearby brush against his mind as they pass.

Dargon

First Post
shortly after Nura comes out of the inn. Spotting Saithnar she stops up and starts to study him.
Is he asleep, no no no no he can't be. He would fall over if he was. I wonder what giant ants eat? But he looks so relaxed, maybe he is one of the other. A bit more mandral would make the acid stronger yes, yes. Or maybe he is just someone relaxing and hasn't tilted yet. hmm from the towers, no it don't make sence.
all with an expression of a treasure hunter studying a new found treasure map

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Hans will devide you into groups. I'll kick off as soon as everybody has checked in in this thread and ok'd that he/she's ready to go.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Dargon said:
shortly after Nura comes out of the inn. Spotting Saithnar she stops up and starts to study him.
Is he asleep, no no no no he can't be. He would fall over if he was. I wonder what giant ants eat? But he looks so relaxed, maybe he is one of the other. A bit more mandral would make the acid stronger yes, yes. Or maybe he is just someone relaxing and hasn't tilted yet. hmm from the towers, no it don't make sence.
all with an expression of a treasure hunter studying a new found treasure map
Saithnar shakes his head slightly as if shooing away an annoying insect. Then, with his eyes still closed, his head turns towards the elven girl and cocks to the side slightly as if listening. Finally, his eyes open and he raises one eyebrow while taking a deep puff off his pipe. Releasing his breath and blowing a small cloud of smoke out of the corner of his mouth (so that it doesn't shoot straight into Nura's face) he speaks, "I'm sorry, what was your question?" he asks as if she had been talking to him but he missed it due to distraction.

Dargon

First Post
hu Nura sems a bit surprised by the question, ohh well i did not say anything but i have 1000 of questions, now that you ask. Are you waiting for Hans? By the way I am Nura She offers her hand.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Taking her hand in his momentarily, he introduces himself. "My name is Saithnar, and yes I am waiting for Hans as well. Thousands of questions? Hmmmm..." Saithnar pauses to consider while taking another puff from his pipe. "Perhaps we should limit it then to your questions concerning me." the red haired man suggests.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases