Recruiting and Possible Storylines

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Ok folks, I have decided that to make the Sanguine Sisterhood more appealing or what not to all players, I am going to open up my email address to folks whom have ideas or may want to join the Sisterhood. So if any players out there might have some neat or fun ideas to add to the storyline, possibly branch off another or just want to join please email me at this location:

sanguinemayu@yahoo.com

Remember, it's not a closed SL and all players are welcome to interact or just give feed back to me if you'd like. n_n

Last edited:

Mayu Amakura

Banned
Banned
Troll huh? Sounds interesting. This post is to say that as of right now, the spots I had open for joining have been filled. Don't want the group to grow way too fast. Hehe, BUT! That doesn't mean you still can't email and offer up a storyline or maybe another sisterhood member for further in the future. I am welcome to all ideas. Hehe.

Mayu Amakura said:
That doesn't mean you still can't email and offer up a storyline or maybe another sisterhood member for further in the future. I am welcome to all ideas. Hehe.

^_^ sorry, your post right there, to me seemed more like you had completely closed the idea of SL or group memeber. Misunderstanding, no problem.

Remove ads