[OT] Sad news, help me mourn...

kenjib

First Post
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, especially when it involves such a fine person. Such a terrible tragedy weighs very heavy on my heart. I'm sure your child will grow to be very proud of the father (s)he never knew.

My condolences and all the best in these trying times,

Kenji

KB9JMQ

First Post
I am very sorry about your loss.
Your husbands post on 9/11 were my only source of information for most of the time it was happening.

Peace be with you. He will be missed here.

Darrin

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Damn.

Lass, take the time you need to mourn, and remember the time you had together. The pain will ease, but it will never dissappear. Tell your son about the man who helped give him life, and never forget.

Holy Bovine

First Post
I am deeply saddened to hear of this. My most heartfelt condolences go out to you and your unborn son - your loss is our loss too.

I hope you find the strength and courage to carry on in face of this tragedy - know that 'The Chairman' will never be forgotten here and our little home on the internet is that much poorer for his absence.

I am so very sorry.

Negative Zero

First Post
the loss of a good man lessens us all, but i'm sure, you more than any. i am truly sorry that you've had to endure this. i sincerely hope he is at peace, and that the Lord grants you and your son the strength to get through this.

~NegZ

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases